Profile for Annie > Reviews

Content by Annie

Annie (London United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Wild and Wolf Trim Telephone - Swedish Green
Wild and Wolf Trim Telephone - Swedish Green
Offered by addedpeppa

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful retro looking but modern-working, phone, 25 July 2016
We just love these phones. They work really well, are of a good weight (not like the originals which would fly everywhere due to being too light). There is a redial button, too.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Waffle Iron, 2 Slice, 1000 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Waffle Iron, 2 Slice, 1000 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, expensive, waffle maker., 25 July 2016
I too hesitated to buy such a niche item for so much. But then, I believe in 'buy well buy once'. The key to a good waffle maker is that it heats up sufficiently, and I've realised not all do this. Some just never heat up to be hot enough.

I haven't had any failures using this machine, it just delivers excellent waffles.

I've even made eggy bread (slice shop-bought brioche, soak in milk and egg, put in for 2m45s). You do go mad for a while, trying to waffle everything...Still experimenting with potato waffles but that's probably cos I haven't found a good recipe for them.

We don't use this overly often, so it's a total indulgence but if you want a really good waffle maker and can afford it, buy it.

Anchor Hocking 91829UK Small True Seal Round Storage Jar with Purple Lid
Anchor Hocking 91829UK Small True Seal Round Storage Jar with Purple Lid
Offered by Brands Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 April 2016
This is great. It's small but roomy and oven, freezer and microwave safe. I'll be buying more.

Doves Farm Gram Flour 1 kg (Pack of 5)
Doves Farm Gram Flour 1 kg (Pack of 5)

2.0 out of 5 stars Gram flour is great, but this pack of 5 had a very ..., 17 April 2016
Gram flour is great, but this pack of 5 had a very close sell by date and I'll end up having to throw half of it away.

5pc Duralex Stackable Bowls With lids (9/11/14/17 & 20cm)
5pc Duralex Stackable Bowls With lids (9/11/14/17 & 20cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent glass storage, 17 April 2016
I love these, they look good and sturdy. Be aware that they are not like Pyrex - they can't go in the oven. I don't feel this was made overly clear (or perhaps I'm very stupid), but they are just great for what I needed - storing stuff in the fridge or freezer as I prefer to use glass over plastic. They also stack neatly one into another, but I think that's clear...

SODIAL(R) Gold Hollow Hoop Open Ended Wide Bracelet Bangle Cuff Fashion
SODIAL(R) Gold Hollow Hoop Open Ended Wide Bracelet Bangle Cuff Fashion
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really expensive, 12 Mar. 2016
I bought this for the costume of a play. It fitted perfectly on the upper arm and looked really good and expensive. I'm not sure how long it will last but I was very pleased with it indeed.

Mini School Bag Pen Case Student's Canvas Pencil Case Children Pen Bag (Blue)
Mini School Bag Pen Case Student's Canvas Pencil Case Children Pen Bag (Blue)
Offered by Good-Choice

1.0 out of 5 stars The pencil case to end all pencil cases - lasts 24hrs., 23 Jan. 2016
My daughter loves this pencil case. We waited two weeks for it (be warned) and every day she asked me, at least three times, if her pencil case had come yet. Mercifully, it did eventually arrive and it lived up to all expectations.

She wants me to tell you what it can fit in it:

3 x pencils, 3 x pens, 1 x medium sized multi coloured pen, 1 x 15cm ruler, one small glue stick, six mini highlighter pens and there is also a small front pocket into which fits a sharpener and a rubber.

Basically a bunch of stuff! She loves it and it's really reasonably priced and I'm surprised this pencil case hasn't got its own TV show the amount it's been shown off.

My youngest (who doesn't have this pencil case) wants to tell you that it is so cute.

UPDATE: after 24hrs the zip broke. You can imagine the disappointment.

Collins Wiro Desk A4 Weekly Notebook 2016 Diary - Red
Collins Wiro Desk A4 Weekly Notebook 2016 Diary - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars ... tons of more expensive diaries but this one is brilliant for my menu planning, 16 Jan. 2016
I looked at tons of more expensive diaries but this one is brilliant for my menu planning. I write what we're having on one side and the shopping list on the other.

Canon Selphy CP910 Compact Photo Printer - Black
Canon Selphy CP910 Compact Photo Printer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant. It sits on my shelf and I can ..., 16 Jan. 2016
Absolutely brilliant. It sits on my shelf and I can print whatever I want from my iPhone. I can't print from my computer onto it, but that's okay cos if I need to print anything I just send it to my phone and print it from there.

The app is easy to set up and easy to use. Each picture takes a couple of minutes to print out and it's so nice to be able to give people prints from a day out, or whatever.

Canon DCC-CP2 Cream Carry Case for Selphy CP800 CP810 CP900
Canon DCC-CP2 Cream Carry Case for Selphy CP800 CP810 CP900

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, roomy bag, 16 Jan. 2016
I love this bag for my Selphy, it can hold everything plus some extra paper 'n' stuff. I probably should have got it in grey though as it shows the dirt less. But cream has a certain 1950's Grace Kelly look to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10