Profile for Dee > Reviews

Content by Dee

Dee

Ped Egg with Extension Handle - Dry & Cracked Skin Remover - ALLOWS EASY-ACCESS TO FEET

5.0 out of 5 stars great stocking filler, 29 Dec 2011
i've found ped egg really good and handy - easier and more comfy to use than any other, so got one for my mum too. could not find it in shops so ordered it online. arrived fine and good condition. thanks

Columbo - The Complete Series (2011 Repackage) [DVD]
Columbo - The Complete Series (2011 Repackage) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Falk
Price: 33.90

5.0 out of 5 stars waited long for this, 29 Dec 2011
nice, small box, fits well on shelf. waited long for the series when we saw this brilliant deal... so brought it straight away. now we wont need to miss Colombo, we can watch him any day (Sunday afternoon it is for us) we like. love it.
arrived quickly too in perfect condition. thank you!

English Grammar In Use with Answers: A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Students of English (Grammar in Use)
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and useful, 29 Dec 2011
I learned from this series when I arrived to the UK before I started any courses, and used all three levels. I learned a lot just from this books and by talking ot people so when when I started attending courses I had not much problem with grammar. Obviously you still need to be able to speak and understand so attending courses is very important but I've found this series the best for learning at home. Years on I'm now working in the financial services and have a proper carrier which I think tells a lot :) Use it, I promise you'll find it very useful.