Profile for jmt1088 > Reviews

jmt1088

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best I have ever read, 9 Jun. 2012
This book is amazing, literally one of the best books I have ever read. It follows a boy called Charlie and his life growing up written through his letters. Its an amazing coming of age story and heartbreakingly moving. This is a must read!

Eat, Pray, Love [DVD] [2011]
Eat, Pray, Love [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ James Franco
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely film, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Eat, Pray, Love [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Personally I absolutely loved this film, and am suprised by a lot of negative feedback. Its a lovely story of a woman who goes travelling to find herself after feeling really lost. It's also a film I prefer to the book which is very rare. Yes it is slightly slower in India, but it's not meant to be fast paced. I love the Italy part most of all, as it's really funny, and shows off beautiful Italy. All in all I highly recommend this film, but be warned it WILL make you want to go travelling too!

Birdsong [DVD]
Birdsong [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eddie Redmayne
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 29 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Birdsong [DVD] (DVD)
Having just watched the second part I can safely say I thought this was amazing. It possessed beautiful acting and heartwrenching scenes. It completely sucks you in and was beautifully portrayed. A definite must watch!

Volume Two
Volume Two
Offered by cdquick

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 27 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Volume Two (Audio CD)
I adore this album its beautiful and folksie with a 60's feel, and I love zooey deschanels voice, amazing, a serious must by!

Believe
Believe

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 14 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Believe (MP3 Download)
I loved Jai on britains got talent and was eagerly awaiting music from him. this album is so beautiful, i love his versions of songs, my particular favourites are 'with or without you' 'fix you' and 'bring me to life'. I think this album should have been much higher in the charts than it was, it deserves it! highly recommend buying this, its soothing and lovely, buy now! hope to hear much more from this very talented man. Plus at £3.00 it is a complete bargain!

Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson
Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson
by Lady Gaga

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 11 Jan. 2012
I really enjoyed this book which I was lucky enough to get for christmas. It has beautiful pictures which show a different side to lady gaga. My only slight niggle is that some of the photos are really big and on two pages but because of the fold in the middle its harder to see the photo which is a little annoying, but still a great book and definite recommendation for lady gaga fans!

Live At The Royal Albert Hall (incl. CD) [DVD](Region Free)
Live At The Royal Albert Hall (incl. CD) [DVD](Region Free)
Dvd ~ Adele
Offered by SmokeCDs

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 11 Jan. 2012
I watched this last night and I was blown away. Her performances are so beautiful that a number of songs moved me to tears. Plus her great sense of humour and crazy laugh keep it even more entertaining. I got this for christmas and I'm so pleased with it, buy it you won't be disappointed!

Best Intentions
Best Intentions

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Best Intentions (Audio CD)
I'm only a recent fan of this band but I think they are brilliant. This album is a fantastic punk pop fun album, I'd definitely recommend it, think we'll be seeing a lot of them in the future!