Profile for Natasha Douglas > Reviews

Content by Natasha Douglas

Natasha Douglas

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mosiso Laptop Sleeve, Canvas Case Cover Bag for 12.9 iPad Pro / 13-13.3 Inch Laptops / Notebook / MacBook Air / Pro / Pro Retina with Small Case for MacBook Charger or Magic Mouse, Chevron Rose Red
Offered by Mosiso UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Laptop Case!, 25 Jan. 2016
This case is just what I wanted! The colours are lovely, it's not too bulky, but still well padded and plush on the inside to keep my MacBook protected. Also, the extra case given for the charger is great! In terms of sizing, it fits my MacBook 13" perfectly. Great price for the product, would definitely recommend it.

Woman in Gold [DVD] (2015)
Woman in Gold [DVD] (2015)
Dvd ~ Helen Mirren
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see film!, 27 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Woman in Gold [DVD] (2015) (DVD)
An wonderful film that is brilliantly acted by all the cast members, especially Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds and Daniel Brühl! It is so good to see historical films of actual significance being made, as opposed to some of the rubbish we are subjected to today. The combination of comedic moments with a tragic yet often heartwarming story is just perfect. An absolute must see.

Juliana Blooming Lovely Compact Mirror For "NAN" In Presentation Box SC949.
Juliana Blooming Lovely Compact Mirror For "NAN" In Presentation Box SC949.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little compact mirror, 27 Oct. 2015
Lovely compact mirror. Design is beautiful and it's the perfect size to slip into your handbag. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Very pleased with it!

X (Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Series)
X (Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Series)
by Sue Grafton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 Oct. 2015
Bought as a gift for my mum who has been reading the series since is started over 30 years ago now! Haven't read them myself but I know how much my mum loves them, and she assured me the latest in the series is as good as the previous books.

Top Gun [DVD] [1986]
Top Gun [DVD] [1986]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful film!, 26 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Top Gun [DVD] [1986] (DVD)
Absolutely love this film - a classic! Heartwarming, action-packed and full of humour, cannot recommend it more!

German Novelists of the Weimar Republic: Intersections of Literature and Politics (Studies in German Literature Linguistics and Culture)
by Karl Leydecker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 Oct. 2015
Bought this book to help in my research for my dissertation. It covers quite a specific topic, but I found it fascinating nonetheless.

Eighty Days Yellow (Eighty Days 1)
Eighty Days Yellow (Eighty Days 1)
by Vina Jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars as it arrived in bad condition so I sent it back and didn't bother ..., 26 Oct. 2015
Never got around to reading the book, as it arrived in bad condition so I sent it back and didn't bother ordering another.

Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 325 mL - Latest Model
Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 325 mL - Latest Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct. 2015
Bought for my dad, who assures me it works as expected and recommends it.

Starlite-Mens Funny T Shirts-I Love Mcsteamy funny tshirts-funny gifts
Starlite-Mens Funny T Shirts-I Love Mcsteamy funny tshirts-funny gifts
Offered by Ryte-Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt, 26 Oct. 2015
Bought as a gift for my friend who is a great 'McSteamy' fan - safe to say she loved it! Material felt lovely and a nice bright colour - definitely recommend it.

Will & Grace Complete - The Ultimate Collection [DVD] [1998]
Will & Grace Complete - The Ultimate Collection [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Eric McCormack
Offered by Tooboon

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boxset!, 26 Oct. 2015
I was in the middle of watching season 4 on amazon prime, when it was very suddenly removed. Initially, I didn't want to pay for all seasons, but when the price dropped significantly I went ahead and treated myself to the complete box set and I'm so glad I did! It's a warm, funny and joyful series; lovely to be able to watch it all the way through now and it will definitely be rewatched many times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5