Profile for E. Thompson > Reviews

Content by E. Thompson

E. Thompson

Page: 1 | 2
Microsoft Lumia 550 New Designer Vintage Folio Bling Diamond Book Style Flip Book Premium Soft Leather TPU Holder Kickstand Wallet Case Cover +Free Touch Stylus Pen + Free Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth BY PANAAZ® (Purple)
Offered by PANAAZ FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery and great value for money, 17 Mar. 2016
Just what I wanted.....fast delivery and great value for money.

MY LITTLE PONY
MY LITTLE PONY

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: MY LITTLE PONY (App)
Another game bought for my Kindle to entertain my little grand daughter.

Tiny Castle
Tiny Castle

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Tiny Castle (App)
Keeps my toddler grand daughter happy on my Kindle

Monopoly Board Game
Monopoly Board Game
Offered by Shoppers Pal

5.0 out of 5 stars I am sure she will spend many happy hours playing this Classic board game, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Monopoly Board Game (Toy)
Bought this as a gift for my Grand daughter. I am sure she will spend many happy hours playing this Classic board game !

Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals (Nintendo Wii)
Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars a big success, 13 Jan. 2013
My twin grand daughter were so happy to find this in their Christmas stocking...they love musicals so being able to sing and dance along with this is great fun. Good selection of songs. Good value for money and lots of fun to boot.

Baby Wrap / Sling / Carrier 0-3yrs with carry case - Various Colours (Brown)
Baby Wrap / Sling / Carrier 0-3yrs with carry case - Various Colours (Brown)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 13 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my daughter who recently had her second baby. She has tried using it but baby doesn't like it much but as my daughter said it will probably be better when Baby is a little older. Don't think it's suitable for use with a newborn but of course not all babies are the same. My daughter is sure that she will make more use of it as her baby grows. Only disappointing thing was that any colour other than RED was more expensive to buy.............no idea why.............. but we wanted a more neutral colour so opted for the brown.

240 Blue and White Outdoor Multi Action Snowing Icicle Lights 4.6m Length (L156)

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 13 Jan. 2013
My Grandson wanted these for decorating outside our house. Shame that some of the led's failed,possibly due the heavy rain but they were ok I guess. Will probably be replacing them next Xmas though for some that are slightly more weather proof.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars another gift, 13 Jan. 2013
Once again bought this for my cricket crazy grand daughter as an extra Xmas stocking filler. Well made product, nice material. happy with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for a gift, 13 Jan. 2013
bought this for my Cricket mad 15 yr old grand daughter and as far as I know she is very happy with it. Nice item well made.

iZKA® - Amazon Kindle FIRE (NOT HD) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Wallet + Bonus Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Touch Screen Pen - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 6 Jan. 2013
Although described as leather this clearly is NOT the case (excuse the pun ) But despite this it does the job and keeps the Kindle safe,but have been unable to get it to stand upright as the case tends to fall forward when I try to stand it up, so have resigned to myself to having to use it as a hand held. Despite all the best efforts there was no way the screen protector could be applied without bubbles appearing so that ended up in the bin. The Free stylus lasted all of four days before the fibre end disintegrated and left me with nothing but a hollow metal tube so basically useless. But all things considered taking into account how much I paid I guess I got what I paid for. No idea how long the case will last but it does the job (just) so guess it's ok

Page: 1 | 2