Profile for MrsB > Reviews

White KEEP CALM I'm a Dental Hygienist Travel Mug - Coffee Cup Gift Idea Steel
White KEEP CALM I'm a Dental Hygienist Travel Mug - Coffee Cup Gift Idea Steel
Offered by Duke Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 10 April 2015
Fab! All the staff at my practice love it!

Active Balance (2 bottles) - Professional Grade Probiotic Supplement Containing 50 billion CFU's - 30 capsules per bottle
Offered by Best Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Best probiotic we have tried, 26 Mar. 2015
This is the second order of these probiotics we have placed both myself and my husband take them (40yrs old) i have quite a sensitive stomach and react quite badly to fatty oily foods and twnd to suffer with bloating most days. My husband suffers from IBS . Both of us have noticed a reduction in symptoms and not sure if its a coincidence but i haven't picked up one of the many tummy bugs that seem to have been circulating recently (which is rare!). We will definiteley be ordering more in the future!

Az Naturals - Raspberry Ketones Plus 500mg - 1000mg - 60 Capsules - Best Selling Fat Burner - Weight Loss Slimming Pills That Work Fast
Offered by Az Natural Supplements Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars works!, 8 Feb. 2015
I have been using another brand of Raspberry Ketones on and off for a while and noticed they weren't having the same affect. I decided to try a different company, after going through all the reviews I opted for Az Naturals, I have been using them for over a week now and could tell immediately that they were working, they gave me a little buzz of energy and when taken correctly (30mins before meals) I was full much quicker than I had been. I have subsequently ordered a second bottle which I will be sharing with my husband. I am now looking into their Green Coffee extract as I usually take this alongside raspberry ketones and find this combo really works for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2015 9:41 PM GMT

Scunci Perfect Pony
Scunci Perfect Pony

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 2 Nov. 2014
I have very fine hair and when i wear it in a ponytail it looks like i have nothing there! This is really easy to use and does give the illusion of thicker hair. A great buy. One very pleased customer!

George's Mr Dinosaur Dressing Gown (2-3 years)
George's Mr Dinosaur Dressing Gown (2-3 years)

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for george pig fans!, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: George's Mr Dinosaur Dressing Gown
Fabulous little dressing gown my peppa pig mad son loves it! Hes 2 yrs and 4 mths and the 2-3yrs fits great so im thinking he may grow out of it fairly soon hence 4 star rating

Philips Sonicare HX6024/26 Pro Results Brush Heads Mini Pack of 4
Philips Sonicare HX6024/26 Pro Results Brush Heads Mini Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 23 July 2014
As a dental hygienist I am aware of dental products, quality and costing, the dental products and accessories on Amazon are amazing and I am constantly recommending them to my patients, especially toothbrush heads for powered brushes the prices compared to retail are so much better! These Sonicare ones I purchased for myself and found them to be excellent

Daddy Socks - Black socks with quality embroidered I Love Daddy red heart design.
Offered by OFL

3.0 out of 5 stars stronger material needed, 23 July 2014
my husband absolutely loved these socks from our son for fathers day but didn't last very long as holes developed in the heels pretty quickly - much better quality material needed

Ladies Classic Salon Tunic White 10
Ladies Classic Salon Tunic White 10
Offered by Scotts Workwear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars great quality tunic, 23 July 2014
good quality, good price

Willow Tree Grandmother Keepsake Box
Willow Tree Grandmother Keepsake Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 23 July 2014
present for my mam on mothers day from my little boy - she absolutely loves it, put a lock of hair in from his first haircut!

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Wallet Black)
Offered by SAMXOOMZ

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 July 2014
if you are anything like me and constantly dropping your phone then you need one of these! good quality at a great price

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5