Profile for Arcticwolf > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Hush Puppies Womens Sasun 16BT Black Multi Boots H506731 7 UK, 40 EU
Hush Puppies Womens Sasun 16BT Black Multi Boots H506731 7 UK, 40 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots but Felt heel will rub away, 3 Jun 2014
when I bought these I didnt clock the felt heels, which obviously will not wear well if you drive in them or get them wet.
100% dry weather boots only that should be put on AFTER driving
Apart from that, they are nice
More for 'wide calved' ladies as I have slim calves and they are quite wide fitting

Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Lace Up To A G-Cup Bra
Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Lace Up To A G-Cup Bra
Offered by Debenhams
Price: 36.00

2.0 out of 5 stars The Lace doesnt work under clothes, 3 Jun 2014
Not for me, I returned this as the lace is too obvious under white T shirts, much better to go for the flesh colour or the black colour smooth

J Pillow, Travel Pillow - Winner of British Invention of the Year 2012/2013 (Navy)
Offered by Jensen's Inventions
Price: 29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Gave me neck pain, 3 Jun 2014
Looked interesting so I bought one before flying from UK to the Pacific. It doesnt really work without a window to lean against and the amount of pressure I had to exert to stop it falling away gave me neck pain so I gave it to my daughter and instead used the classic U shape neck pillow which was far kinder on the neck.

I dont want to be mean, but i wouldnt recommend this, I would stick with the classic U shape pillows as they can be used in central seats.

Orien Blue Adult Anti-fog UV Shield SpeedSocket Swimming Goggles Swim Glasses Adjustable
Offered by Y-BOA Online
Price: 15.88

5.0 out of 5 stars best goggles yet!, 6 Feb 2014
Oh these look hot and trendy, I'm the best dressed mum in the gym pool.
Mirrored effect and fit very well, no leaks, love them!!

Fake Bake Xtreme Darkest Self-Tanning Gel 148ml
Fake Bake Xtreme Darkest Self-Tanning Gel 148ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST FAKE TAN EVER!, 6 Feb 2014
I am experienced with fake tan. I look for a natural dark tan, not an 'Essex' tan, but a natural dark realistic tan.
I usually use St Tropez but was getting fed up with the smell and the sticky after feeling.
I then tried Fake Bake natural and it was 'ok' but a bit orange and streaky and still sticky.
I ordered Fake Bake Xteme and I must say its the best I have ever had, as it smelt like chocolate berries on application, dries very fast and by the time I put my clothes on it was 100% dry with no stickyness. The smell is nice and light. The colour is lovely.
I am very pleased with this product and its changed me onto this brand.

Dunlop Ladies Mens Canvas Lace Up Plimsole Shoe Plimsoll
Dunlop Ladies Mens Canvas Lace Up Plimsole Shoe Plimsoll
Offered by Trueboy Clothing Company Limited
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting Condition, 18 Dec 2013
Dont buy from TrueBoy Poole, this is the second time I have had terrible items from them. Shoes turn up nothing like the photos with yellow staining and dried glue seeping out of the toe parts. Horrendous. Requested full refund.

Gaiam Two Colour Yoga Mat - Peacock/Sky (3mm)
Gaiam Two Colour Yoga Mat - Peacock/Sky (3mm)

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but sweet - better for Kids Yoga due to being SMALL, 7 Oct 2013
Ordered this yoga mat as I love yoga and also loved the idea of green on one side and blue the other. Got to admit it though, its not that thick and not that big. I did a yoga class today and fell off both the top and sides of this mat. I cant fit my body on it and I am only 5ft 7. I would recommend not buying this and looking for the 'large' size mats. Very pretty though and nice and sticky.
The seller has not stated the dimensions or thickness of this mat which is something to be wary of....(Good kids size)

Nature's Way Valerian Root 530 mg 180 Capsules
Nature's Way Valerian Root 530 mg 180 Capsules
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins
Price: 8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Does make me sleepy, 19 Aug 2013
Bought this as my doctor wont give me diazepam and heard that this is a good herbal equivalent. I do think that it works, but long term, I would try and get off it as it does make you tired.

Wood Texture 005 Samsung Galaxy S2 Case by UltraCases
Wood Texture 005 Samsung Galaxy S2 Case by UltraCases
Offered by Clooci Collectables
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok but my husband thinks its tacky, 19 Aug 2013
doesn't really look like wood. I like it, but my husband hates it and says its tacky. For the price, I would buy a real wood case which only sell for the same price and its real wood, not obvious plastic.

[Aftermarket Product] Brand New Brown Wood Pattern Protection Protective Book Case Cover Guard For Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2

4.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, but wont protect it if you drop it, 19 Aug 2013
looks nice, but only scratch resistant in a handbag - if you drop your phone, it will still shatter. The first one I ordered had print flaws, but the seller kindly sent me a replacement. Does not look like real wood, but nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6