Profile for heggers > Reviews

Content by heggers

heggers

Black color - Magnetic Leather Stand Protector Case Cover For iPad 1 with Retail Package
Offered by ceShop-EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional case for first gen iPad, 17 May 2013
I had a protective case for my iPad, but got fed up of having to prop it up against something on flights and train journeys, so this was perfect for what I needed.

Aardvark Apple to HDMI High Speed Adapter - iPad, iPhone & iPod to TV - Full HD 1080p
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with all my IOS devices, 28 Mar 2013
I use this on my iPhone 3, iPhone 4 and iPad original. Works fine with all of them. Would definitely recommend

Decrescent RCA Composite AV TV Out Cable for Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad
Decrescent RCA Composite AV TV Out Cable for Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with all my IOS devices, 28 Mar 2013
I bought this as we were going away on a 2 week holiday and I wanted to play videos we had on a big screen in our hotel room. Works absolutely fine with iPhone 3, iPhone 4 and iPad (original). Bought the scart adpater to go with it, but didn't need it on the TV in our hotel. I use it on the one at home though.

On the iPhone 3 it says this accessory is not optimized for use with this device (or something like that) but it works fine.

One thing I would say is that if you're using it abroad, change the setting on your IOS device to NTSC on the TV out otherwise it will appear grey and with no sound. This is a simple fix though, and one that should be obvious.

Eyelevel Sunset 1 Wayfarer Unisex Adult Sunglasses Brown One Size
Eyelevel Sunset 1 Wayfarer Unisex Adult Sunglasses Brown One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses for the price, 28 Mar 2013
I usually wear aviators and have some ray bans. I stupidly dropped them and cracked the glass on them and bought these as a last minute replacement. They're well made, comfortable and look the part.

Bose ® Airline Adapter for QuietComfort ® 3
Bose ® Airline Adapter for QuietComfort ® 3

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it's supposed to..., 28 Mar 2013
My wife lost her adapter for her headphones so i ordered this one for her. Works fine - as you'd expect.

Intelex Plush Microwavable Bagpuss
Intelex Plush Microwavable Bagpuss

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 3 Dec 2010
My girlfriend was coming down with a cold and it was getting very chilly outside. She's a sucker for old school stuff like bagpuss, so I thought i'd get it for her.

She loves it. I often come in at night and find her snuggled up on the sofa cuddling the bagpuss.

Highly recommend it to anyone over a hot water bottle any day.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2011 10:43 AM GMT