Profile for L. Putt > Reviews

Content by L. Putt

L. Putt "day dreamer" (UK)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Filter pump, 23 Feb 2013
Good piece of equipment for the pool. Helped keep the pool clean and fresh more inviting to want to use and enjoy.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: China
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: China
by Collectif

4.0 out of 5 stars China, 23 Feb 2013
This is a brilliant book full of useful information and covers all the areas that we will soon be visiting. Slightly bigger than I thought but well worth it; just need to by a bigger handbag to fit it in when travelling.

Slow Cooker
Slow Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow Cooker, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Slow Cooker (Hardcover)
This is a brilliant book for a beginner on using the slow cooker occasionally. Good gift and well recieved and now using.

Hazer Baba Apple tea 250g
Hazer Baba Apple tea 250g
Offered by UniStore

4.0 out of 5 stars Apple Tea, 25 Sep 2011
This review is from: Hazer Baba Apple tea 250g (Misc.)
I like this apple tea it takes me right back to my holiday in Turkey. I'm glad that I can buy this at any time I want.

Tuesday
Tuesday
by David Wiesner

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuesday, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Tuesday (Paperback)
Wow i just love this book and so do the children in my class.I'm thinking of buying another one just for me!

The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth
The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth
by Peter Kelder

4.0 out of 5 stars Fountain of Youth, 16 Aug 2010
Hi i found this book very easy to read and quite interesting as well. I bought it mainly for the exercises not realising there was a story attached to it as well. You can read into the story what you like and it did spark off several interesting conversations about life in general. You have to read it yourself and make up your own mind! PS the exercises are good though.

The Tunnel
The Tunnel
by Anthony Browne

4.0 out of 5 stars The Tunnel by Anthony Browne, 20 May 2010
This review is from: The Tunnel (Paperback)
I bought this book for my class as part of looking at adventure stories for Literacy . At first i didn't like it; the pictures seemed rather dark and frightening but after really looking at the pictures i began to see more and the children loved it.

Journey Under the Sea (Choose Your Own Adventure (Paperback/Revised))
Journey Under the Sea (Choose Your Own Adventure (Paperback/Revised))
by R A Montgomery

4.0 out of 5 stars Create your own adventures, 28 Dec 2009
I bought this book to read to my class. As you read through the story you get to make your own choices as to how the story goes; you may choose wisely or you may not! Also as a class you have to accept that the choices are voted for and the majority will be chosen. The story can last some time or not depending on what choices you make; so you can read it again and change it completely. After reading this story my class then had a go at writing their own 'create your own adventure' type stories. That was a lot of hard work but worth it!