Profile for Jimmy > Reviews

Content by Jimmy

Jimmy

MaxiNutrition Thermobol Lean Definition Metabolism Support Formula - Caffeine-Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Think it works, 25 Feb. 2014
I have been working out a lot recently and eating my normal good(ish) diet mad this has given me a kick and helped me to strip down and I am hoping this will continue.

Dolextech high qulity PU leather mofi Sony Xperia Z1 phone case cover stand (For Sony Xperia Z1 smartphone, black)
Offered by DOLEXTECH

1.0 out of 5 stars Chunky, 25 Feb. 2014
I bought this after reading all the reviews very gutted with what I got the z1 is a slim phone and this made it fat and the flap wouldn't protect th screen if it fell as it is not attached to the screen.

The Class of '92 [DVD]
The Class of '92 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Beckham
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Class of '92 [DVD] (DVD)
What is not to love. As a united fan this is perfect. Hilarious and interesting from start to end. Class

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Strawberry Protein Powder 908g
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Strawberry Protein Powder 908g

5.0 out of 5 stars Top stuff, 25 Feb. 2014
I have started using the gym more, and this product kept some of the aches away. It allowed me to do other exercise as well as the weights. Multiple sessions in one day has left me feeling great.

LG 32LD490 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LCD Internet TV with Freeview HD
LG 32LD490 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LCD Internet TV with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 23 Mar. 2011
not managed to use the internet on the tv yet due to a lack of internet in my house but everything else is just perfect i love this tv i am a student this tv is perfect for my room with a perfect picture in hd freeview and for the xbox it is beautiful. Perfect picture lots of good features :)