Profile for jaywalker > Reviews

Content by jaywalker

jaywalker

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Omron M10-IT Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Dual-User Facility and Dual-Size Cuff

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 25 Sep 2013
I bought this because the one I had earlier had too small cuff. This one is of good size and it has many functions I've not even tried yet. I'm happy with it especially at the sale price. :)

Intenso 3502480 32GB Rainbow USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Transparent
Intenso 3502480 32GB Rainbow USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Transparent
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars does it's job, 25 Sep 2013
Nothing fancy but it works as it is supposed to. Reliable, though probably not the fastest one available but the price was right!

7 Up Regular Lemon and Lime Bottle 2 Litre (pack Of 8)
7 Up Regular Lemon and Lime Bottle 2 Litre (pack Of 8)
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with 7up, 17 Dec 2012
If you're a friend of 7up, then this is your deal. 8 x 2 litres is more than enough to get rid of your thirst. :)

Limit Men's Round Black Strap Watch 5411.24 With Dark Grey Dial
Limit Men's Round Black Strap Watch 5411.24 With Dark Grey Dial
Offered by tictocwatches

4.0 out of 5 stars A good everyday watch, 17 Dec 2012
I've been using this watch at work, outdoors and indoors in wet and cold (-20C) conditions. I'm satisfied, this is an excellent watch at it's price range. If only the wristband was a tad bit longer (1 or 2 holes) I would have given 5 stars, now I'm at the limit of the wristband, if you know what I mean. It may be short if you have very thick wrist.

Haribo Fizzicles Bags 160 g (Pack of 12)
Haribo Fizzicles Bags 160 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars jj, 2 Dec 2012
This is very tasty sour candy in a nice size box, I recommend. I have almost finished my three boxes of these tasty candies.

Samsung 305U 11.6 inch Laptop - Silver (AMD E450 1.65GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

3.0 out of 5 stars nice laptop but why the AC plug so small?, 2 Dec 2012
Powerful and perfect size for my use. Enough memory (4gigs) and hard disk space (500gigs). Only four stars because of the below the standard quality of the WiFi adapter.

Edit:

After almost a year of use, the problem has been the AC adapter which is too small and keeps breaking and it's hard if not impossible to find an universal adapter for this model (which would have easily changeable plug tips). :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2013 8:56 PM BST

10 x UK to Europe EU Travel Adaptor
10 x UK to Europe EU Travel Adaptor
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars jj, 2 Dec 2012
Handy to have around in a household with tools (mainly chargers) with UK plug. These fit nicely both to the EU wall socket as well as the UK plug at the end of the cable.

Skinners Field and Trial Duck and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg
Skinners Field and Trial Duck and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars big and tasty, 2 Dec 2012
Delivery was perfect and my dog likes the product. My German shepherd likes them, the pellets are biggish and crunch easily (at least it sounds like that, haven't tried myself).

Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 Cordless 18 Volt Hammer Drill, 1 x Li-Ion Battery
Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 Cordless 18 Volt Hammer Drill, 1 x Li-Ion Battery

4.0 out of 5 stars a good drill for the price, 1 Sep 2012
Bosch tools are of good quality for a diy-guy like myself. I can't say how well this would manage in professional daily use but the price and quality met my needs very well.

I noticed as well the break can loosen the bit at times but I can live with that.

Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg
Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars a good product, 1 Sep 2012
My dog says omnomnom as she happily munches so this must be a good product. The size is good for activity ball as well. I've ordered another bag of this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4