Profile for Angel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
On the Edge of Darkness
On the Edge of Darkness

5.0 out of 5 stars on the edge, 24 Oct 2014
Brilliant as usual. Can't get enough oh Barbara erskine. Just can't put her books down once I start a new one.

This Fragile Life
This Fragile Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Life at its best., 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: This Fragile Life (Kindle Edition)
Life at it's cruelest and it's most beautiful. With love there is always pain, that's how we know we are happy..

A little Present Plain Brown Vintage Leather Cover Case for Kindle Fire HD 8.9/Kindle Fire HDX 8.9

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality even though I bought the wrong size, 4 Oct 2014
Excellent quality even though I bought the wrong size, I was offered a return and refund immediately. Now on my favour list.

Tedim Deluxe Snake Skin Chrome and Leather Effect Flip Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct 2014
Nice quality for the money.

Finding Emma
Finding Emma

5.0 out of 5 stars Emms, 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Finding Emma (Kindle Edition)
Emma was such a sad story with a happy ending. No mother reading this story could fail to feel the nightmare of never knowing what happened to your child. We must treasure every minute if our child's life, but as long as we are alive and no matter how old our children get, they will always be our "child"

Princess
Princess

4.0 out of 5 stars Princess, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Princess (Kindle Edition)
In this day and age, it beggar belief that men still feel threatened by women. They have to threaten and bully to make themselves feel like "men", when all it does is show the rest of the world how small minded they are. To be afraid to regard a woman as an equal is an act of cowardice.

Settling the Account (Promises to Keep Book 3)
Settling the Account (Promises to Keep Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shane Patlinson, 2 Feb 2014
Three books, never have I been so involved with a sequel such as this. It held me spell bound and I've never cried so much over a story. Even now I just want to get on and read the Second Chance to see what becomes of Amy and if she finally gets the happiness she so just deserves. We'll done Shayne on the most wonderful story I have ever read. Please, please continue to write, you are a truly gifted author.

Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour Golden Light Blonde 9.3
Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour Golden Light Blonde 9.3
Offered by KrystalDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars White/grey hair, 30 Jan 2014
Do not use this product if you have mostly white hair. I thought I did it wrong the first time and months later tried it again and my hair again went a dirty steel grey. I contacted Garniet who said it was because the chemicals had no colour to break down, so basically it was my fault. It cost me a fortune to have my hair stripped and recoloured at the hairdressers. Garniet sent me £ 8 in vouchers!!! What a joke. Just seen the advert on Telly again but no mention of when not to use this product. Please pass on this info to anyone you know that May use it if they are white/grey haired.

Wait for Me
Wait for Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Wait for Me, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Wait for Me (Kindle Edition)
The reviews were spot on. Just couldn't put this book down. It held you spellbound with each episode of Amy's life's . A must for a cosy night in......

Dog Boots Soft Shoes,XL,Blue -Pet Sneakers Booties Socks ,4PCS
Dog Boots Soft Shoes,XL,Blue -Pet Sneakers Booties Socks ,4PCS
Offered by homeking (UK, 5-8 shipping days)

2.0 out of 5 stars Dog boots, 5 Dec 2013
Really hard to guess the size, I thought these would fit as per the info on size but they are way to big. I'll try to rest itch them to fit. A proper size chart would be handy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4