Profile for Thannoise > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Let It Snow
Let It Snow

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: Let It Snow (Audio CD)
lovely Christmas cd.

Magic Global Gadgets - New Premium Purple Magnetic Flip Pu Leather Case Cover Pouch For Sony Xperia E With Screen Guard & Stylus
Offered by Magic Global Gadgets

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but I was disappointed that it's not as robust ..., 22 Sep 2014
Looks good but I was disappointed that it's not as robust as it should be. I rarely use my phone, and a piece of the case flew off as i opened it yesterday. Not impressed.

Canon PowerShot A1400 - Black + Case and 8GB Memory Card (16 MP, 28mm Wide Angle, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sep 2014
At last - no more camera shake because there is a VIEWFINDER! Woohoo!

High quality Ladies shiny/patent purse style hard spectacle glasses case - PURPLE
Offered by ONE STOP SPECTACLE SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sep 2014
Takes up very little space and accomodates my glasses comfortably.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Sep 2014
Does the job when the grandchildren visit.

Royal Doulton Brandy Decanter Set
Royal Doulton Brandy Decanter Set

4.0 out of 5 stars This is going to be a present for a friend's ..., 22 Sep 2014
This is going to be a present for a friend's retirement in November. I hope he likes it as much as I do.

Classic Pooh Piglet and Pooh Mug
Classic Pooh Piglet and Pooh Mug

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 Sep 2014
Again the illustration is fine - VERY disappointed aboit the drivel on the reverse.

I Love Piglet Mug
I Love Piglet Mug
Offered by SHOPZEUS

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it because it has the legend on both sides, 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: I Love Piglet Mug
I like it because it has the legend on both sides, so is equally suitable for left-handed as right-handed users.

Classic Pooh Eeyore Mug
Classic Pooh Eeyore Mug

3.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased to have a "Classic" Pooh mug, 22 Sep 2014
I was pleased to have a "Classic" Pooh mug, but VERY disappointed to read the insipid pseudo-quote on the back.

No Spill medicine Spoon for Baby, Child or Elderley
No Spill medicine Spoon for Baby, Child or Elderley
Offered by Web Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars A great idea, 21 Aug 2012
My children, now in their 30s, with their own children, grew up with this medicine spoon and now my newest grandson is using it too. Have just ordered an extra one.
Definitely worth investing £6.99 - I was SO pleased to be able to order another after this length of time! They are calibrated so that you can easily check the dosage, and so easy to use. Warmly recommend for all parents!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4