Profile for Mrs. Kathleen Smart > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Kathleen ...

Mrs. Kathleen Smart

Kids Learn to Crochet
Kids Learn to Crochet
by Lucinda Guy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent basic book, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Kids Learn to Crochet (Paperback)
I wish I could say that I bought this for my grand-daughter, but it was actually for me. It's taken me over 30 years to master crochet and now I'm loving it. Very clear and simple diagrams and instructions on just where to place the yarn and hook and master the basic techniques. I must be very 'sad' - but found myself looking out for Peg and Pip's tip!. Two of my friends have also bought this book and we would recommend this to any one who wants to start this lovely hobby.

The Technique of Tenerife Lace
The Technique of Tenerife Lace
by Alexandra Stillwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Feb. 2014
Great find, great service and good price. Looking forward to adding Teneriffe lace to my list of things to do! Many thanks

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Paisley Style Multicoloured Floral Flowery Print Rubbery Textured Hard Plastic Case For Various Mobile Phones (iPhone 3G & 3GS, FB-Black)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky case for iPhone 3GS, 5 Mar. 2012
My first cover for my first Smart phone and I absolutely love it. Arrived quickly, does the job it was designed to do and has had many compliments on the fun design