Profile for O. Savas > Reviews

Martial arts bleached White Judo uniform
Martial arts bleached White Judo uniform
Price: 24.99 - 31.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gi, shrinks a lot, 14 April 2012
In terms of price and quality this is a great gi. I bought it for Aikido and fits well. After the first wash, it went down from Size 5 to 4 easily. Shrinks significantly. Not a big problem for me, also it is a common issue in these outfits. Buy it by being aware, and wash cold.

TOMY Aquafun Octopals
TOMY Aquafun Octopals
Price: 6.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational toy, 16 Jan 2012
It is not as fun to play to play with those compared to ducks for my 3 y/o but these toys are still good. It is especially good if you like them to exercise counting, or learn how the numbers are written etc. They can squirt a few meters, so your bathroom can get wet at the end. It is also a bit messy because there are many. It doesn't stick to bathtub well, but nice on the wet wall. Overall quality is good.

BRITA Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges 4 Pack
BRITA Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges 4 Pack
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 16 Jan 2012
These filters works well with my Brita. Magically it gives sign every 4 weeks, regardless of your usage I believe. Current price level is good (10 at the time of writing), can highly recommend.

Update:

I bought the 6-pack from Amazon this week for 16, which I believe is a great price for this pack. Price is fluctuating often up and down, pick it up on the right price. All in all, these filters are great, you can see it clearly in the colour of the tea, if not in the taste of water :)

Brabantia 30 L Touch Bin - Matt Steel
Brabantia 30 L Touch Bin - Matt Steel
Price: 69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality but bottom is open, 16 Jan 2012
I'm using many other Brabantia touch bins and cans in my house. I bought this as a recycle bin. I'm also using 40lt version in the kitchen and one odd thing I noticed is, the bottom of this bin is actually open. So, removable part is the only section providing coverage for the bottom part, a bit strange, as never seen that before in any other Brabantia. Other than that, good quality, durable product.

3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter
3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter
Offered by zestyle2013
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a miracle, 16 Jan 2012
That little thing works like a miracle. No degradation in voice quality or level. Incredibly useful, very fun to watch movies on iPad with my partner. Cannot recommend enough, just buy it if you are looking for one.

Ravensburger Gothic Butterfly Anne Stokes 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger Gothic Butterfly Anne Stokes 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a nice puzzle, 16 Jan 2012
My wife is a puzzle addict, bought this one for her. It is a challenging puzzle as the colors are dark and close. It is pretty nice Gothic to hang on the wall when finished. One of the best we have seen from Ravensburger.

Gillette Fusion 4 Refill
Gillette Fusion 4 Refill
Offered by KrystalDirect
Price: 15.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 16 Jan 2012
These blades work well with my Fusion. They are not as durable as the Mach 3 blades were. However, performance is good. Can recommend.

Hama Universal Sat Nav case for 3.5" & 4.3"
Hama Universal Sat Nav case for 3.5" & 4.3"
Offered by ShaniTech
Price: 4.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 16 Jan 2012
My 4.3 inch TomTom Start 20 hardly fits into this thing. I bought another Hama case, but it was too large to fit into my car dashboard stores. Bought this one but I'm not very happy. As others said, this thing doesn't have any sign of being a Hama product, quality does not even match the ones I bought before. Very small, mediocre case.

100 Grip Seal Bags 8 x 11 Inch 200g Strong Reusable Zip Lock
100 Grip Seal Bags 8 x 11 Inch 200g Strong Reusable Zip Lock
Offered by Food Packers
Price: 2.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 16 Jan 2012
Very good quality medium-large size bags. Extremely useful for any purpose. Very good quality, not very cheap material, they are durable and can re-use when appropriate.

Luxury 5 Watch Cherry Glass Top Display Box Case New
Luxury 5 Watch Cherry Glass Top Display Box Case New
Offered by VBS Trading
Price: 24.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 16 Jan 2012
This box case look elegant and nice to display watches. Sections are a bit narrow, and height is also limited, you may have issues with bulky watches. Other than that, it serves the need.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6