Profile for O. Savas > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
LEGO Creator 31012: Family House
LEGO Creator 31012: Family House

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 19 Sep 2014
One of the best Lego sets ever. It takes ages to build it though :)

HDMI KING 1.8M (6ft) Imperial Series 240hz+ HDMI Cable v1.4 Gold Plated, Double Insulated
Offered by RightPriceUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better design, 19 Sep 2014
This cable is very high quality but the reason I give 4 star is because the connector is so chubby, it occupies neighbour slots as well and makes it difficult to connect more cables.

Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, 19 Sep 2014
This knife is amazing. I don't think it needs much description. My only comment would be, if you are considering a swiss knife, and you are ok to pay 5-10£ more, go for the one that has a screw driver, would be super handy. This one doesn't have it. Saying that, this knife is super high quality, I use it all the time.

Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope
Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 19 Sep 2014
This is one of my favourite gifts to 5-7 years olds. It is very high quality, great learning tool.

IBRA® 1.5m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD(Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC)
Offered by HD ZONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cable, 19 Sep 2014
Very good quality HDMI cable. Some of the video problems I had disappeared after moving to this cable. It is very good value for the price. Extremely sturdy and robust cable. I have a cable I bought for over £60, and I don't see any difference between this and the one I have. I wish I knew this cable earlier.

Alcon Opti-Free Express Value Pack 2 x 355ml
Alcon Opti-Free Express Value Pack 2 x 355ml
Offered by Eye Solutions Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty comfortable, 19 Sep 2014
These solutions are pretty comfortable with my soft lenses, and I'm using for many years now. I don't know the difference between Replenish and Express series, but these seem to be a better value in terms of cost. Strongly recommended.

1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongly recommended, very good, 17 Sep 2014
Really nice product, makes it cheaper than using individual fragile stickers. I used it in so many boxes during my move, strongly recommended.

Ambassador Packing Carton Double Wall Strong Flat-packed 457x305x305mm Ref SC-64 [Pack of 15]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for purpose, 17 Sep 2014
These boxes were really good and helped me a lot in my move (I used 60 boxes). The only problem is they don't have any holes on the side to use as handles. Other than that, use it, recycle it, easy and cheap.

3M Scotch BUFF Brown Packaging Parcel Tape 50mm x 66m - Pack of 2
3M Scotch BUFF Brown Packaging Parcel Tape 50mm x 66m - Pack of 2
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality with nice price, 17 Sep 2014
Good product, cheap, helped a lot in moving. It is solid and robust, so not like Poundland stuff.

Charles Wilson Contrast Tipped Polo (Large, Black & White)
Charles Wilson Contrast Tipped Polo (Large, Black & White)
Offered by Charles Wilson Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, finally Large is a Large, 17 Sep 2014
These t-shirts are so great I purchased 8 of them in total. They fit perfectly (I wear large, 6ft height). They wash fine, however I think after 3-4 washes their collars are losing shape, so they may not be durable for 5 years, but come on for this price, great. If you buy 5 of them, posting goes down to £2 per t-shirt, so total cost falls to around £6 per t-shirt, which is unbeatable for this quality. I take these t-shirts anytime over the ill fitting Lacoste, or super long Ralph Lauren Polo t-shirts I have. Finally someone designed well fitting, right length polo shirts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8