Profile for Ozgur > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Hot Hands Instant Insole Foot Warmers. 4 Pairs
Hot Hands Instant Insole Foot Warmers. 4 Pairs
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, worked great on -30 degrees, all day on ice, 20 Jan. 2016
I wore those on -30 degrees on ice, and I can't recommend them more. They provide heat for 7-8 hours very well, so I used 2 of them for the whole day and they worked perfectly. These are best thing you can buy if you are living on a cold place, or going for skiing etc. They are very thin, fits to pretty much any adult size, and very comfortable, just don't put under your heel rather push forward. Very very good.

Frame Company 1-Piece 10 x 8-inch Picture Photo Frame, Black
Frame Company 1-Piece 10 x 8-inch Picture Photo Frame, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality for price, but difficult to hang on the wall, 20 Jan. 2016
This is a really nice wooden frame, I bought a few of those. Only annoying feature is, it is difficult to hang on the wall because the clips to hand are very small and hardly fits to a decent size screw that you would use to hang on the wall.

Sony KD-55X8005C 55 inch 4K UHD Widescreen Smart TV with Freeview - Black
Sony KD-55X8005C 55 inch 4K UHD Widescreen Smart TV with Freeview - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Android works well, not buggy at all, 20 Jan. 2016
It's been a few weeks since I bought this TV, so far it works great. I have installed few Android apps that I use for internet TV and they all work brilliantly. One thing I like is, remote controller works well with the apps, so you can rewind or pause the streaming from the apps using remote buttons. I installed latest patch and so far didn't have any issues, reboots etc. due to Android. For the price I paid, I'm very happy.

Trespass Yetti, Men's Snow Boots, Black, 9 UK
Trespass Yetti, Men's Snow Boots, Black, 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Used on -30 degrees on ice for many hours, 20 Jan. 2016
I used those boots in an ice fishing trip at -30, and they did the job as well as boots costs £200+ boots that some of my friends were wearing. I used massaging gel insoles that I bought from Amazon, as well as foot warmers I bought for a few £s, and never had an issue. I really love those boots.

Massaging Gel insoles for performance sports Running or Hiking. Fantastic Shock Absorption Insoles (8-11)
Offered by happy-feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very comfortable, 20 Jan. 2016
I used those in my snow boots, they fit perfectly after I cut into my size and they are very comfortable. I used the boots on a frozen lake recently for more than 8 hours, I believe they helped a lot in isolation as well. Very comfortable.

Samsung Wallet Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Blush Pink
Samsung Wallet Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Blush Pink
Offered by axengo gmbh

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, 20 Jan. 2016
Great original Samsung item, fits perfectly and very durable.

Thomson WHP3311W Wireless Headphones
Thomson WHP3311W Wireless Headphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not clear audio at times, and difficult to connect, 20 Jan. 2016
I feel there is too much background hissing noise, as if there is interference. You need to sit upright in a certain position to avoid the noise. Also, sometimes it takes time to connect, and find audio, a bit annoying.

Marcoto Atlas 150 pasta machine Light Alloy, Silver Wellness
Marcoto Atlas 150 pasta machine Light Alloy, Silver Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for pizza as well, 20 Jan. 2016
Great piece of kit, my wife loved it. Not only you can make pasta, but you can also use it for pizza bases, works great.

Spider Man 3 Wheels Scooter
Spider Man 3 Wheels Scooter

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to ride due to wide rear, 20 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Spider Man 3 Wheels Scooter (Toy)
This is a decent quality item, but only problem is distance between the wheels at the rear is too wide, so it keeps hitting the feet of my son. It takes time to get used it, and requires him to lean too much forward and push with a foot behind, instead of on the side.

Fleece Snood / Scarf Neck Warmer Black Keep Warm!
Fleece Snood / Scarf Neck Warmer Black Keep Warm!
Offered by Runway Splash

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price, 20 Jan. 2016
I wore this in an ice fishing trip at -30 degrees. It provides absolutely great protection, I didn't really need any expensive neck wear. Strongly recommended for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16