ARRAY(0xa6b55864)

Ladies Fine Ribb Polycotton Onesies Pyjama JumpSuit Lounge Wear 14-16 M/L Navy
Ladies Fine Ribb Polycotton Onesies Pyjama JumpSuit Lounge Wear 14-16 M/L Navy
Offered by Socks Uwear®

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 11 Mar 2014
This is a good serviceable onesie which has a nice relaxed fit (I am a 16 and the 14/16 fits fine). Not bad for around the house, but be warned they are not specially convenient when you need the loo!

Tesa Outdoor Double Sided Mounting Tape, 19 mm x 1.5 m
Tesa Outdoor Double Sided Mounting Tape, 19 mm x 1.5 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bonding, 11 Mar 2014
I bought this to re fix my door bell which had dropped off. I is expensive but works well on an exterior surface in all weathers.

Holy Land Olive Wood Hand Cross / Comfort Cross
Holy Land Olive Wood Hand Cross / Comfort Cross
Offered by Naturally Med

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 11 Mar 2014
I buy these to give to people who are very ill and need an aid to prayer. I also give them to Confirmation candidates. They are just the right size and always gratefully received.

Triumph Lovely Temptation Hipster Women's Briefs Black Size 16
Triumph Lovely Temptation Hipster Women's Briefs Black Size 16
Offered by DJLingerie

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lacy briefs, 11 Mar 2014
I like these briefs well enough but prefer the Amourette for looks, comfort and fit. They cut in slightly on the crotch. Ok but wouldn't choose them again.

Viners 362342A 44-Piece Collectors Canteen Cutlery Set
Viners 362342A 44-Piece Collectors Canteen Cutlery Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking no frills cutlery, 11 Mar 2014
This canteen is just what you want and might expect at a good price. It looks good and feels comfortable to hold.

Triumph Amourette 300 Full Cup Women's Bra Stormey Grey 36E
Triumph Amourette 300 Full Cup Women's Bra Stormey Grey 36E

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bra buy, 28 Jan 2014
I have several of these in different colours. Best for fit and comfort I have ever had especially for the fuller figure.

King of Flash iPad 2/3/4 Stand Case with Handle & Storage Compartment - Perfect for Travel, Outdoor Tablet Case (Black)
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for purpose, 28 Jan 2014
This is so much better than the case I bought originally in the Apple store and a fraction of the price! The angle at which you can prop up the iPad is variable and the handles make it practical for carrying. Good buy.

Womens Red Jersey Occasion Dress Organic Cotton (16)
Womens Red Jersey Occasion Dress Organic Cotton (16)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful dress, 24 Aug 2013
This is a good dress for the price and the embroidered neckline makes a nice focal point. It is a fairly relaxed fit (I am size 16) and the sizing is roomy. The cotton is fine but a good weight so this dress will do for autumn/winter. Looks nice with black boots. Very good for the price, but I wouldn't consider it smart enough for an occasion dress. Fine for every day, though.

Sakkas Solid Embroidered Gypsy / Bohemian Full / Maxi / Long Cotton Skirt
Sakkas Solid Embroidered Gypsy / Bohemian Full / Maxi / Long Cotton Skirt
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy-to-wear skirt suitable for many occasions, 24 Aug 2013
This lovely 4-tier skirt is embroidered all over with fine silver thread overlaying the black and it has a 2" cotton lace hemline trim. The detail makes it suitable for daytime or evening. I am size 16 and the one size fit is fine for me. Very good for the price!

Sakkas Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Dress
Sakkas Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Dress
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely dress for all occasions, 24 Aug 2013
I ordered this dress in red and liked it so much I ordered another one in petrol blue. I am size 16 and L/XL fits perfectly. They are just what I wanted: lovely feminine design with lace round the hem and embroidery everywhere. The elastic at the back means a good fit to show off curves! I wouldn't wear them without something underneath but teeshirts or crop tops work fine for the day and lacy tops for the evening. This also means they can be worn in didferent seasons. They are such good value I could even be tempted to buy another colour, since my husband likes them as much as I do. Definitely a great buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3