Profile for Bournemouth Laura > Reviews

Bournemouth Laura

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars another present for my friend, 12 Dec. 2013
I bought these as a gift last year and caught sight of them, 11 months later, obviously very well worn so I thought I'd get her another pair! I have some too and they are lovely.

Bronnley RHS Floral Shower Collection Rose/ Hibiscus and Peony Shower Gel 3x100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely!, 30 April 2013
Not only quality products, they are beautifully packaged and made a lovely present for my Mum . . . I get to use them too when I stay over!

Targus Compact Optical Mouse
Targus Compact Optical Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little mouse!, 20 Feb. 2013
This is a replacement for one I managed to break and is identical to the first. Ordered on Sunday evening and it was with me on Wednesday morning. I just can't get on with the directional mouse on the laptop . . . normal service has now been resumed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulously classy gift!, 1 Feb. 2013
I have now bought 3 of these as gifts and teamed with a good bottle of wine. They are beautifully made and the recipients love them!

LogiLink connector hood
LogiLink connector hood

1.0 out of 5 stars I just can't get it to work!, 1 Feb. 2013
I have found this product really frustrating! It arrived well within the promised time but the cable was faulty so to begin with it wouldn't work at all. With a new cable the tape played but when I tried to record all I got was the sounds in the room! Followed the instructions on the disc but at present it's beaten me. I plan to ask a friend to help me but I have to say I'm disappointed as I had really looked forward to getting my extensive collection of music onto my ipod. I admit to being a bit of a technophobe but reading reviews from others I thought I'd manage to do it myself.

Isotoner Women's Secret Sole Seam Black/Berry Outdoor Sole 95287BLB7 7 UK
Isotoner Women's Secret Sole Seam Black/Berry Outdoor Sole 95287BLB7 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air!, 10 Dec. 2012
These are truly heavenly. I bought a pair for myself and when I'd tried them out I bought another pair for a friend. For an extra treat try your favourite foot balm, encase in M&S pedicure socks, then these slippers over the top. I did that yesterday and the results are amazing!

Minstrel Pearl and Hematite Gemstone Necklace With Gift Box
Minstrel Pearl and Hematite Gemstone Necklace With Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot rate highly enough!, 5 Jan. 2012
I bought this for Christmas for my Mum and she loves it! It's an inspired idea for anyone with arthritic hands, the clasp could not be easier to operate. Beautiful necklace, beautifully packaged. I am on the lookout for more!

Acctim Sigma Metallic Crescendo Alarm Clock Red 13324HS
Acctim Sigma Metallic Crescendo Alarm Clock Red 13324HS

5.0 out of 5 stars Wake up call!, 29 Nov. 2011
I'm delighted with this clock! It has 4 tones, starting off very gently and finishing as a continuous tone. I chose it because it went with my decor but functionally it's spot on!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2012 12:38 PM BST

Foot/Sole Cleaner Shower Massager with Natural Pumice
Foot/Sole Cleaner Shower Massager with Natural Pumice
Offered by Easier To

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but . . ., 21 Oct. 2011
I bought this item for my Mum. The concept is very good but unfortunately she has a proper "wet room" and so the suckers do not stick to the floor. She will improvise somehow but I would suggest this product is only suitable for a bath or shower tray, not for specialist flooring.

Ornami B91/MSE-015 Ladies' Silver with Amethyst Heart Earrings
Ornami B91/MSE-015 Ladies' Silver with Amethyst Heart Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 21 Oct. 2011
I have bought 2 pairs of these earrings as presents. They have not been handed over yet so one pair may not reach the intended recipient! They are more beautiful than the photo and I'm sure they will be much admired, either on me or my friends!

Page: 1 | 2