Profile for Sideshow Bob > Reviews

Content by Sideshow Bob

Sideshow Bob "R.A.Leary" (Crowthorne)

DN-ALive 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug To 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2 Meter
DN-ALive 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug To 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2 Meter
Offered by sowellwire

3.0 out of 5 stars Not received yet., 16 May 2013
I can only give this an average score since it hasn't arrived yet. However, at the incredible bargain basement price at which it is offered, it is unlikely to be a disappointment.

Who The F**k Is Alice (Living Next Door To Alice) (Live)
Who The F**k Is Alice (Living Next Door To Alice) (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll be in a better position to review this item when I have worked out how to download it onto my computer., 16 May 2013
I've heard the track many times before, which is how I know I 'love it' and also why I have ordered an MP3 download of it. Unfortunately, I haven't yet worked out how to download it onto my computer. Any helpful suggestions will be very gratefully received!

ForeFront Cases® Luxury Black Leather Case / Cover Stand for New Kindle Fire 7" - (Case Cover does not fit Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7") + SCREEN PROTECTOR AND STYLUS PEN WORTH £10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory leather case for my Kindle Fire. Pricewise, it left all the other tablet cases for dead., 29 April 2013
Very good for the price. Doubtless, other tablet cases are better but they are also much more expensive. For me, it certainly does what is required of it.

20mm x 10m White FASTNA Brand Self Adhesive Stick On Hook & Loop Tape
20mm x 10m White FASTNA Brand Self Adhesive Stick On Hook & Loop Tape
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for holding down the tumble-twist bathroom carpet while still allowing it to be taken up for washing., 29 April 2013
It worked well for what we wanted. Hopefully, it will pass the test of time and still be holding the bathroom carpet down when it has been subjected to a few washes.

Condensed 21st Century Guide To King Crimson (1969 - 2003)
Condensed 21st Century Guide To King Crimson (1969 - 2003)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, if you like King Crimson's avant-garde rock style from the nineteen seventies., 29 April 2013
Although I have liked King Crimson's music for a long time, this the first album of theirs that I have bought. It was well worth the wait! Potential buyers should listen to some of the track samples before they spend their money. King Crimson's eccentric rock style, with some use of sound-phasing techniques, will not be to everybody's taste

The Real Bob Dylan
The Real Bob Dylan

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly excellent triple CD but, then, as an avid Bob Dylan fan, I would say that, wouldn't I?, 29 April 2013
This review is from: The Real Bob Dylan (Audio CD)
Great set of Bob Dylan tracks covering his career from the mid 60s through to the present day. Unsurprisingly, I already have many of the tracks on other Bob Dylan CDs but there are still quite a few that are new to my collection. For anyone with few or no Bob Dylan albums, this very competitively priced offer is an absolute must.

Kingston Technology 2GB Secure Digital Card
Kingston Technology 2GB Secure Digital Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Technology 2GB Secure Digital Card, 25 Aug. 2011
The Kingston Technology 2GB Secure Digital Card that I bought through Amazon does precisely what it says on the box and was extremely good value.