Profile for Fragile Tony > Reviews

Content by Fragile Tony

Fragile Tony "Fragile Tony" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor imitation- fake!, 27 July 2013
I bought this with high expectations after having owned and used my last one for approx. 5 years. Never once did i expect this to be a fake. The packaging looked real enough and I stupidly threw it away. I'm thought I noticed a patent pending sign (can't be sure)which I find hard to believe on a product that has been around for so long. Anyway, the first time I used it I noticed the metal grating part seemed flimsy and it actually pushed in with very little pressure. It didn't seem to do much either, blunt maybe? The icing on the cake however was when it fell apart. It's made up of three parts, the lid, the grater and the base that captures all the grated hard skin. No one part stay connected. It's no where new as good as my previous one, a very poor imitation. I can't be bothered to contact the seller as I'm sure as I've thrown away the packaging. Don't buy!

HTC Desire Bravo Standard Battery (1400mAh 3.7V BA S410)
HTC Desire Bravo Standard Battery (1400mAh 3.7V BA S410)
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos
Price: 7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 27 July 2013
Ordered this with mixed feelings as had already bought what I thought was a similar product which turned out to be a poor imitation. However, very pleased with it and it has given my two year old phone a new lease of life. Works perectly

12-shot rifle, "Wichita Antique "
12-shot rifle, "Wichita Antique "
Offered by Balloon Shop
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Rifle with strap, 11 May 2013
I bought this for a safari themed rugby tour. Nicely made but maybe a bit dear for a toy. I especially liked the strap. It meant i could sling it over my shoulder and still be able to hold two beers or burgers.

King Barcelona Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
King Barcelona Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Price: 8.47

4.0 out of 5 stars King Barcelona Puzzle, 11 May 2013
Bought this for my wife who likes the occasional puzzle. Found it quite challenging in places but still fun. The pieces were reasonably made and the price was good value.

Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS)
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 29.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Animal Crossing, 3 April 2013
Bought this for my daughter. she gave it four out of five stars. Good fun and very easy to play.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.
Price: 16.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyrim, 3 April 2013
My son just loves it. He just keeps going on about how good it is. It's kept him quiet between forced rugby and swimming. Don;t want a fat kid.

M-16 TD-2011 + TD-2024 WORLD FAMOUS TOY GUN 1/1 SCALE RARE EDITION (SUITABLE FOR 5 YEAR OLD +)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking gun., 1 July 2012
Bought this for our eleven year old son. The gun looks good though the durability is pretty poor. The shooting sound died almost as soon as it was first played with.

Impossipuzzle The Simpsons Cast
Impossipuzzle The Simpsons Cast
Offered by sculptorpaul
Price: 15.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 1 July 2012
We bought this as a Christmas present for a stocking filler (big stocking) and found it great fun. A must for Simpson fans with too much time over the Christmas break. Good colours, fun matching the characters and the added bonus of the flip side of the puzzle having just the outlines of the characters. We didn't bother with that though.

Sharp LC22LE510K 22 inch HD Ready 1080p LED Backlight TV
Sharp LC22LE510K 22 inch HD Ready 1080p LED Backlight TV
Offered by Hyper-Fi
Price: 129.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharp TV, 1 July 2012
I bought this for my Mum's bedroom. She's very pleased with it though the sound could be better. She's not the best with technology but she soon got to grips with this. Good value at a little over 160.00. I might buy a sound bar for Christmas or try some extra speakers.

Where's Wally 1,000 piece puzzle - Wild West
Where's Wally 1,000 piece puzzle - Wild West
Offered by ArtiFolk
Price: 10.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw, 29 Jan 2012
We're not that into Where's Wally or hardcore jigsaw people but this is a fun jigsaw. Lots of different areas to piece together and very colourful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3