Profile for andrea mciver > Reviews

Content by andrea mciver

andrea mciver

Page: 1 | 2
Luxelu Womens Laptop/Macbook Backpack - Trendy, fashionable bag for 15.6 inch laptops in Lilac Purple
Offered by Lifestyle Hunter

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag!, 7 Jan. 2016
Great colour (purple) and very spacious, plenty of room to stash cables, books etc. Could do with a little more padding round the edges buy overall I'm happy with my purchase. Fantastic customer service too 😊

Healthy
Healthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed :), 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Healthy (App)
This is the first time I've read 'Healthy' and I'm very impressed with it. Packed full of useful informative articles I've thoroughly enjoyed it, great recipes too :) I've subscribed to it, monthly at £2.49 it's well worth it.

Warpath (Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse Book 7)
Warpath (Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read!, 11 Aug. 2014
I've read all of the books in the series and this one doesn't disappoint. I really enjoy the style of writing and I'm not very easy to please when choosing books lol. Keep it up Shawn I can't wait for the next instalment :)

DEAD: The Ugly Beginning
DEAD: The Ugly Beginning

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series :), 27 Mar. 2014
Well worth a look if you like this genre, many 'Zombie Apocalypse' type books out there and I trawl through them regularly being disappointed. However not so with this series :) on to book 3 already!

DEAD: Revelations
DEAD: Revelations

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome :), 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: DEAD: Revelations (Kindle Edition)
I love the Zombie Apocalypse genre and am quite hard to please but after sampling the beginning of this series I was hooked, on to the third book now and safe to say I'm hooked :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2014 9:31 PM BST

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Bridget, you've got to love her!, 20 Mar. 2014
Anyone who read Dairy & Edge of Reason will love this latest chapter in Joneseys life. Admittedly it took me slightly longer to get into it but perseverance really paid off. A book that can make you laugh out loud & shed a little tear. Beautifully written and heart warming, loved it :)

Game Of Thrones Season 2
Game Of Thrones Season 2
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones 2 :), 2 Mar. 2014
Awesome, if you liked season 1 then you'll like this. Although saying that the books are very enjoyable to and shouldn't be sniffed at.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous sewing box!, 8 Jan. 2014
I've just taken up sewing and this is my first box. I wanted something quirky and the material it's covered in really is gorgeous (I've even bought some fabric exactly the same and am making myself a sewing bag to match as my first project). The box itself is well made, nicely lined in cream satin with a small pin cushion, it has a removable tray which is handy for bits, thimble, tape measure etc and underneath there's room for a bigger pin cushion, loads of bobbins, needle case and 2 pairs of scissors etc. I'm really impressed with it :)

Mortal (Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse Book 6)
Mortal (Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book :), 8 Jan. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed Mortal, I've read all the previous books in TSZAP series and this totally lived up my expectations!
I can't wait for the next instalment and may have to start the series again while I'm waiting :)

Seed
Seed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read :), 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Seed (Kindle Edition)
Seed had me from the first few pages, usually if I'm not into a book by then, I'm not gonna be! Great story with a few unexpected twists, well written I enjoyed it very much :)

Page: 1 | 2