Profile for lorraine jager > Reviews

Derkang New Call Of Duty MW2 Ghost Skull Face Mask Balaclava Version One
Derkang New Call Of Duty MW2 Ghost Skull Face Mask Balaclava Version One
Offered by Speed Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy son, 12 Mar 2014
My son loves this item. It took quite a while to arrive, but he was a very happy boy one in his hands. Or should I say on his head :-) xx

Outdoortips 3pcs Women Ladies Bra 2x2 Hooks Extension Strap Extender
Outdoortips 3pcs Women Ladies Bra 2x2 Hooks Extension Strap Extender
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Mar 2014
I recently paid £90 for 3 bras after having a fitting. Although the bras felt comfortable at the time, after wearing it all day, the under wire dug In to my ribs and back causing a lot of discomfort. These extensions are great. I can now wear my bras in comfort.
They're slightly the wrong size, but my bras aren't the average so expected that. They still work though, so very happy.

One Direction Pack 2 Tattoo Pack
One Direction Pack 2 Tattoo Pack
Offered by The Little Party Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars They were better than I thought!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: One Direction Pack 2 Tattoo Pack
These tattoos come out very well. The kids loved them. They were worth the money. I would definitely recommend them.

Putty Buddies - Earplugs - 3 pairs - purple -pink - teal
Putty Buddies - Earplugs - 3 pairs - purple -pink - teal
Offered by Funswim Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 21 April 2013
My daughter had an ear infection so needed something to keep the water from her ears. This worked well with the Zogg ear band. It probably would of worked without the band, but I was worried the water would go into her ear when she had been really poorly. Paranoid mum!

Zoggs Nose Plug - Blue/Clear (Asorted -  also available inWhite/clear)
Zoggs Nose Plug - Blue/Clear (Asorted - also available inWhite/clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 21 April 2013
I bought this for my six year old daughter in her first stage swimming lessons.she had no confidence in the water and it was obvious in front of the other children. I bought this to see if it would help. Well, she was doing summersaults in the water and everything. The confidence was unbelievable. And this was all from this nose clip. I would definitely recommend it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Personal opinion was not good., 21 April 2013
I wanted a really good fluffy pillow as I get terrible neck and shoulder pain. Unfortunately these pillows go flat quickly and didn't help. I'm sure it's a personal thing, but they weren't for me. I thought paying more (nearly £50 for two) would have resulted in a good nights sleep, but unfortunately it didn't.

Zoggs Junior Swimming Ear Band - Pink
Zoggs Junior Swimming Ear Band - Pink
Offered by notonlybowls

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 21 April 2013
I bought this because my daughter got an ear infection. The only trouble I had was trying to get it over her ears and not getting it over her eyes. It was probably more my doing than the products fault!

Junior Children's Latex Swimming Cap - Pink
Junior Children's Latex Swimming Cap - Pink
Offered by notonlybowls

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well., 21 April 2013

TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato 16 discs, 8 Servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs, 40 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite drink of the day., 21 April 2013
I love the latte.
I have one every morning, whether it be on the sofa chilling, or in a travel mug on the way to work.
I have found a latte anywhere else that can beat it!

Jazooli Crystal Shambala Shamballa Style Disco Czech 9 Gem Stone Balls Bracelet - Dark Blue
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 14 Jan 2013
This item is very pretty and worth the money. I didn't pay a lot for it, but you wouldn't have known that. Very happy.

Page: 1 | 2