Profile for Peterpoose > Reviews

Content by Peterpoose

Peterpoose "Chi Chi get the yayo!" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner 355 ml
Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner 355 ml
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

2.0 out of 5 stars Personally would not buy again!, 17 May 2014
All this stuff did was make my hair even thinner, silky like (which some people will prefer) but it certainly did not make my hair thicker. I have found the cheap ones that do a much better job!

Joseph Joseph Elevate Carousel Gift Set, 6 Piece - Multi Colour
Joseph Joseph Elevate Carousel Gift Set, 6 Piece - Multi Colour

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money at all!, 17 May 2014
This item looks great at first.

We have used these for quite awhile now. They drop off from the carousel very easily, they do not balance well on pans as they are top heavy and they stain easily.

The handle part easily melts yet you cannot use the part that is intended for the heat as it falls off the pan!

Not worth the money!

simplehuman Toilet brush and holder black
simplehuman Toilet brush and holder black
Offered by NA Supplies Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a toilet brush!, 17 May 2014
It looks better than most but it is at the end of the day just an expensive toilet brush that looks slightly better than most!

Daewoo QT2 Compact Microwave Oven, 600 Watt, 14 Litre, White/Lime Green
Daewoo QT2 Compact Microwave Oven, 600 Watt, 14 Litre, White/Lime Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little microwave!, 17 May 2014
Plates just fit inside it but its powerful, small and works great! The colour was just right for our kitchen also :)

2.5L Square Mini Bin (Green)
2.5L Square Mini Bin (Green)
Offered by Panorama Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Really small but for us a cute little bin!, 17 May 2014
Very small but can I use the word cute? It is enough for a bathroom for 1 or 2 people max I guess :)

Dell C1765NFW Multifunction Colour Laser Printer (Print/Scan/Copy/Fax)
Dell C1765NFW Multifunction Colour Laser Printer (Print/Scan/Copy/Fax)
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Printer broken out of the box! Dell were superb but beware of Technoworld Plc seller on Amazon!, 20 Mar 2014
The printer did not work out of the box. When first switched on received an error code. I have emailed the seller 2 business days ago with no response.

I paid for the printer to be express delivery as it was urgently needed. The printer came fast which was good but not working.

I have since spent a few hours on the phone with Dell on an 0844 number costing me money as I had no response from the seller.

I also have had to pay to print everything up until today when I spoke to Dell. Dell themselves have offered me a new printer but will take 10 business days to come.

2 Stars for Dell but all in all terrible service by the seller!

Anthelios La Roche Posay Xl Spf 50+ Melt-In-Cream With Mexoryl Xl & Sx
Anthelios La Roche Posay Xl Spf 50+ Melt-In-Cream With Mexoryl Xl & Sx

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, 3 Aug 2012
Bought this for a full sleeve tattoo to protect it from the sun. I am not doubting its properties and defence agaisnt the sun but when I bought it also stated that it was a melt in cream which it isn't. It leaves a white film over it, something I don't want.

WD My Passport 2TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
WD My Passport 2TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Value_Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit!, 9 Jun 2012
Bought this for putting films on for my trips abroad. Loads of storage, looks nice, doesn't mark easily and also bought the nomad case for it from Amazon. Awesome travel case fits the 2TB drive as well as the older 1TB model.

Catfish [Blu-ray] [2010] [US Import]
Catfish [Blu-ray] [2010] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Yaniv Schulman
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what you expect but still good!, 4 Jan 2012
The Blu Ray came fine and all fine and dandy.

The film itself is for the first half very good, intriguing and pulls you into the story very nicely. The second half is also good but it isn't what you expect.I wont spoil anything for you.

Scrubbers [DVD]
Scrubbers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda York

3.0 out of 5 stars So bad, its good!, 20 Dec 2011
This review is from: Scrubbers [DVD] (DVD)
lol well what to say. This film is really bad. It has no plot, bad acting, looks like it was made in the 70s (maybe it was) but its so bad its actually enjoyable seeing a lot of common faces from English TV in what must have been some of their first roles.

Page: 1 | 2