Profile for Krols > Reviews

Content by Krols

Krols

The Doctor Who Collection - BBC 10 Book Set . The Nightmare of Black Island / Resurrection Casket / Feast of the Drowned / Stone Rose / Stealers of Dreams / Only Human / Deviant Strain / Winner Takes All / Monsters Inside / Clockwise Man.
by Stephen Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for every whovian, 5 May 2013
I bought this bookset because I missed the Rose-Doctor (especially 9) duo, and here I have 10 more adventures with them.
I found it rather cool that the books are in continuity with the TV episodes. After seeing the two first seasons, you catch some little fun stuff in the books you had maybe missed before.
And even though not all stories were as good as the others (I'm not fond of the Slitheen, and there's a whole book dedicated to them), I still enjoyed reading them for the Rose-Doctor chemistry.
So if you like Doctor Who and especially 9,10 and Rose, you must have this in your book collection.