Profile for Pamela Chandler > Reviews

Content by Pamela Chandler

Pamela Chandler (Lancashire, UK)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly as it says on the tin !!, 12 Mar 2012
I received my item within the alloted delivery time.
At first it wasn't registering on the iPad but when I messed with the little switch on the side and then re-attached the device it worked, and like others have said, you get the message that it is not compatible, but then when you get rid of the message it's plain sailing.
5.99 as opposed to 25, well worth the gamble.
Really impressed. Thanks

Ricco Model V5A Aluminum Travel Docking Speaker Charger with Mains Power Adapter For iPhone iPod Touch Nano Classic 2G 3G 3GS/3G S G2 G3 G5 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB - Great for Gift (BLACK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Speaker, 5 May 2010
I bought this as a travel speaker for our Ipod for when we go on holiday, I was really impressed with the sound that came out of such a small thing.
I had it delivered to my mums, she had a look at it and decided she wanted one for her sewing room. They have a proper docking station but for what she needs this travel speaker was sufficient.
Needless to say, she had the one I ordered and I've bought another.
Good little product and excellent value for money.

USA (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
USA (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
by Jeff Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 April 2008
We are planning a fly-drive trip to the USA and we have been looking for information/things to do in places.We initially looked at the Foders books but then stumbled across this book. What a fantastic informative book, the only problem with having this book is we need to book a longer holiday !!!
It is excellent value for money and a must have for fly-drive touring of the USA.