Profile for misty > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fiskars Medium Lever Punch, Star
Fiskars Medium Lever Punch, Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Star, 4 Jun 2014
I get so much use from this punch, I make cards and I can decorate my cards with stars and different items.Really good value.

Pikolinos Women's Bolsos BBB-798F Leather Handbag F-Ron-E
Pikolinos Women's Bolsos BBB-798F Leather Handbag F-Ron-E

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather bag, 4 Jun 2014
This bag I love the colour style and most of all the brand, but after a bit of use I found it quite big, so I have sold it to a friend she really loves it.

Afghanistan, Where God Only Comes To Weep
Afghanistan, Where God Only Comes To Weep
by Siba Shakib

5.0 out of 5 stars Afghanistan, Where God Only Comes to Weep, 4 Jun 2014
I found this very different , usually it is where a girl gets married and the way she is treated by the husband or the first wife, but this book was an amazing story, a girl, a husband, children and a terrible war and how she never lost her strength to go on. I just could not put it down. Well worth reading.

Pomegranates and Roses: My Persian Family Recipes
Pomegranates and Roses: My Persian Family Recipes
by Ariana Bundy

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Recipes, 4 Jun 2014
I find this book really amazing and the recipes so easy to follow. The way it was written with the stories about Iran I would love to have visited there, and experienced the foods and culture for myself. Some of the recipes are familiar to me as I do a little Iranian cooking. Especially the fluffy rice one of my favourites. So I would recommend this book.

Misty

A Rose For Winter (Vintage Classics)
A Rose For Winter (Vintage Classics)
by Laurie Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 25 Mar 2014
Again another book I really enjoyed so much. I have passed these books on as I would like to see other people reading these.

Ghost Moth
Ghost Moth
by Michèle Forbes

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ghost Moth (Hardcover)
This is such a good book, it was recommended to me by someone else and I'm so glad I bought it.

As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning
As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning
by Laurie Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 25 Mar 2014
Really enjoyed reading this book, it made me feel like getting up and going out travelling myself. Spain is one of my favourite places so I guess it meant so much more to me.

Nike Lady Air Pegasus+ 29 GORE-TEX Waterproof Trail Running Shoes - 4.5
Nike Lady Air Pegasus+ 29 GORE-TEX Waterproof Trail Running Shoes - 4.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Pegasus, 25 Mar 2014
These are the most comfortable shoes for walking I have bought, also they have a great grip on the paths, I use them every day and I would recommend these to anyone, well worth the money.

Gbos Dark Purple Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch For Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 + Free Screen Protector & Touch Stylus Pen - Dark Purple
Offered by mobiZone

1.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 25 Mar 2014
Sorry I purchased this case, it is not convenient when using, have to leave it opened all the time and also at night when I set my alarm on my phone. I have it folded back, so now it is sitting at home gathering dust.

Good Ideas Circulation ProTM (1029) Improves circulation to lower limbs and feet. Free Tens Pads for pain relief.

5.0 out of 5 stars Circulation Pro TM, 20 Mar 2013
Circulation Pro TM

I bought this machine for my sister as she has a problem with circulation she finds it great and such an improvement for her. Also I met another person who purchased the same machine and has had great results.

Page: 1 | 2