Profile for bobs > Reviews

Bridgedale Woolfusion Trekker Women's Sock - Blue/Sky, 5-6.5
Bridgedale Woolfusion Trekker Women's Sock - Blue/Sky, 5-6.5
Offered by Millet Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Duke of Edinburgh, 1 May 2014
Bought for duke of Edinburgh silver practise and they were great. Can't wait for the actual expedition. Feet were more comfortable and warm. Not dry but the rain would have got in even if I had wellies on!

Personalised 40th Birthday Gold Champagne Bottle Label, Birthday Gift for Women and Men
Offered by Purpleproducts

3.0 out of 5 stars A few creases, 1 May 2014
The label looked good but when I fixed it to a bottle of champagne it creased at the top. The birthday girl didn't notice but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and didn't like the creases.

I'D LOVE TO STAY AND CHAT BUT I REALLY MOUSTACHE iPod Touch 4 4th Gen Case 4G Mustache Hard Back Cover From Gadget Zoo
Offered by Gadget Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Mar 2013
Super fast delivery. This is my second purchase from Gadget Zoo who never fail to impress. Got different designs in order to identify kids ipod touch's. Highly recommended

Celicious Black Soft Silicone Skin Case for Nokia X7 X7-00 | Nokia X7-00 Case Cover
Offered by TechDecor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, smooth, delightful, 26 April 2012
My sister was after a cover for her phone, and this one has done exactly what's been asked. Its a lovely colour, smooth and funky! Also a very reasonable cost! Buy one if you've got the phone (unfortunately I haven't!) :-(

Coerver Coaching: Volume 1 [DVD]
Coerver Coaching: Volume 1 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Feb 2012
My son got it for Christmas, an avid footballer. He's watched it a couple of times but hasn't been able to put any 'moves' into action yet as all games have been called off for his team. (Great British weather!!) Can't wait for the weather to improve and get into the garden.

Shaun the Sheep Box Set [DVD]
Shaun the Sheep Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Sparkes

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaun to sheep box set, 13 Feb 2010
Fantastic, the whole family loves it. Was purchased for my 2 year old daughter but I think her daddy likes it more!! Funny funny funny!!