Profile for etheldreda > Reviews

Content by etheldreda

etheldreda

Page: 1 | 2
Playtex Women's Flower Lace Knickers, Red (Raspberry), Size 16 (Manufacturer Size: X-Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely treat, 6 Jan. 2015
Very pretty panties. Lovely colour and fit.

Playtex Women's Flower Lace Full Cup Everyday Bra, Red (Raspberry), 36E
Playtex Women's Flower Lace Full Cup Everyday Bra, Red (Raspberry), 36E
Offered by D A FASHION AND FOOTWEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful bra, 6 Jan. 2015
This bra is a nice fit, very comfortable.

Penguin's Poems by Heart
Penguin's Poems by Heart

4.0 out of 5 stars Poems by heart for human communication, 14 Dec. 2014
I loved this book as I like to memorize poetry. When my mother developed dementia, and there was little to talk about, we had poetry sessions as my mother could still remember ones she had learned in childhood.

19 High-Impact Study Hacks: Learn the Techniques Top Students Use To Get Amazing Grades & Cut Study Time in Half

4.0 out of 5 stars Study tips I wish I had had, 14 Dec. 2014
I like this book very much and wish I had had it when I was young. Nevertheless, as an elderly person I am sure I will still find it useful as one never really stops studying!

Kipling Women's Creativity X Shoulder Bag K1515561G Vivid Purple
Kipling Women's Creativity X Shoulder Bag K1515561G Vivid Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars handibag, 25 Aug. 2014
I bought this bag for a specific use. I wanted to put a small drawing pad and tin of pencils in it. The size is perfect for this. However, it is also useful where you don't wish to carry the kitchen sink!! I am delighted with the small size and colour.

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis: A Life Beyond Her Wildest Dreams (Blood Moon's Babylon Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars WHY READ THIS BOOK?, 16 July 2014
As with other readers I found the time lines a bit strange. If you are voyeur do buy this book,; that is what I felt like reading it. Otherwise, save your money and keep your illusions.

Style NOT Fashion
Style NOT Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Style, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Style NOT Fashion (Kindle Edition)
I gave this book five stars because, unlike other similar books, I. found it to be both interesting and helpful. I am sure many women would find it helpful in their quest to look good in an area where there is so much choice.

Notes From A Big Country
Notes From A Big Country

5.0 out of 5 stars A new take for me on America, 23 Feb. 2014
I know that America is a big country but did not realize quite how big until read this book. It really is warts and all. I love Bill Bryson's writing, not least because he makes me laugh a lot = not usually to be read on public transport, I find. This book did not make me want to go there again but did make me want to read more of his books!

Moroccan Gold Pure Organic Argan Oil Anti-Ageing Serum 120 ml
Moroccan Gold Pure Organic Argan Oil Anti-Ageing Serum 120 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars help for skin and hair, 19 Feb. 2014
I like this product very much. Only a few drops are needed and I now never use conditioner post shampoo, just put the argan oil = not too much = on my hair before shampooing. It is also good for the skin. A very well priced product.

Notes From A Small Island
Notes From A Small Island

5.0 out of 5 stars A new view of the UK.. n, 15 Feb. 2014
I love Bill Bryson's writing about his travels. i have often had tears streaming down my face with laughter.
He doesn't flatter but certainly seems to love this country inspite of deficiencies in certain areas.
A very enjoyable read, but not on public transport; people might think one is crazy.

Page: 1 | 2