Profile for Keith Gregory > Reviews

Content by Keith Gregory

Keith Gregory (Hackney, London United Kingdom)

RHA MA150 Noise Isolating In Ear Earphones
RHA MA150 Noise Isolating In Ear Earphones

4.0 out of 5 stars These cans..., 2 Mar. 2013
Like the millions of others commenting I shout a loud huzzah! Excellent sound quality, with the buds snug and tight in the ears, and oh so cashmere comfy.
Not much of an audiophile but, all my music sounds better with these and I have had and killed all usual the Sens, Sure's, B&O's etc, the RHS's stands toe to toe and hear to ear with them all.
I have a suspicion that the rubbery cable appears to be a trifle too thin, snagging my coat occasionally jerking a bud out. Also had that bit of (dis)connect with the jackplug fitting with my iPhone.
For 15 quid these are a shedful of headphone, a corking deal and loved the 'heritage' packaging.

The Football Business: The Modern Football Classic (Mainstream sport)
The Football Business: The Modern Football Classic (Mainstream sport)
by David Conn

5.0 out of 5 stars David Conn: The Football Business., 15 Feb. 2005
I bought this book when it was first published. It is written in an easy Sunday paper editorial style and bobs along with lot's oooh's and aaahhhs' until you arrive at the Hillsborough part. Not once I have managed to get through that chapter without having to choke back the tears. Not always successfully.
A beautiful excoriating essay on the sale and lease back of our game