Profile for Adam Bengtsson > Reviews

Content by Adam Bengtsson

Adam Bengtsson (Sweden)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
City Limit (Bonus Tracks) (Expanded)
City Limit (Bonus Tracks) (Expanded)
Offered by Silkysoul

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this CD, 12 May 2016
I bought this directly from Funkytowngrooves and I am also very disappointed like the other reviewer. When I first put it on I thought there must be something wrong with my stereo but this CD sounds really crappy! It sound like it was recorded through a pair of speakers to a microphone. It's just unlistenable. I will write to Funkytowngrooves and ask what is going on...

Fuel For The Fire (Expanded Edition)
Fuel For The Fire (Expanded Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Their second album, 7 Dec. 2014
Great 80's band and great memories. If you want their best album you have to go for "Burning Bridges" This one is ok but lacks a bit on songs and ideas.

Disco Kicks: The Complete Moby Dick Recordings
Disco Kicks: The Complete Moby Dick Recordings

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok...., 7 Dec. 2014
I don't know why I bought this? Some songs are ok but most of it is complete drivel. I love disco but this wasn't very good. A+ for effort though to the compilers!

todas sus grabaciones en rca (1977-1980)
todas sus grabaciones en rca (1977-1980)

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning!, 7 Dec. 2014
You have been warned! I Love Baccara but I already had all their songs except for "Baby why don't you reach out/Light my fire" the long version. That long version is indeed included here but the sound is really bad. It's muffled and sounds like it's from either a really bad tape recording or vinyl. I don't know which and I don't care because the bottom line is that it is unlistenable! If you want a great collection from Baccara then you have to go for the 3-CD collection from Sony.
Don't buy this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2015 7:45 AM GMT

Just The Way You Like It  - Tabu Re-born Expanded Edition
Just The Way You Like It - Tabu Re-born Expanded Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooooh Yes!, 7 Dec. 2014
This album is from when I really discovered The SOS Band. Not one bad song and still as good today as back then!

On The Rise  - Tabu Re-born Expanded Edition
On The Rise - Tabu Re-born Expanded Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy!, 7 Dec. 2014
What's not to love?! It's the SOS Band + Jam and Lewis at their best! Get it now.

Donna - The CD Collection
Donna - The CD Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars It's here!, 7 Dec. 2014
At long last we have gotten this wonderful CD collection from Donna Summer! It's incredible how many years we fans had to wait until we finally got it. The individual original releases and the remasters from 1995 have fetched ridiculous prices on eBay but now it's finally here and it is worth the money! The CDs themselves are in cardboard books with wonderful inlays. This is a real quality product and it's housed inside a glossy colorful box. The CD covers are matt finish and heavy, it opens up like a book. I bought my collection on preorder when you could get your name in all the booklets + you got an unreleased mix of Love's About To Change My Heart on both CD and vinyl-Maxi(if you bought the vinyl collection as well!). I would have bought this anyway without the aforementioned extras. So, go and grab your copy now and long live the Queen!

Love Tracks [Expanded Edition]
Love Tracks [Expanded Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 1 Sept. 2013
I already had this on CD but bought it for the Tom Moulton mix of I will survive. It's not as direct as the hit-version but really good, a really interesting take on the old Classic made back in the time. Buy this CD!

Disco Recharge: Early Riser/Too Hot For Love
Disco Recharge: Early Riser/Too Hot For Love

4.0 out of 5 stars This is disco, 1 Sept. 2013
So this is the real stuff people! Not the run of the mill tracks that you have heard 1000's of times.
I would recommend it.

Time And Tide (2CD Deluxe Edition)
Time And Tide (2CD Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great singer formerly with Matt Bianco, 11 Aug. 2013
Lovely album from a great singer. Parts of it reminds me of Matt Bianco, but she used to sing in that group.
This is quality music, still as good today as in 1986.

Buy it!