Profile for S. Dawes > Reviews

Content by S. Dawes

S. Dawes "Princess Tiger" (UK)

SEBASTIAN craft clay 50 ml
SEBASTIAN craft clay 50 ml
Offered by ML BEAUTY
Price: 13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., 2 Jan 2011
I ordered this product after watching quite a lot of people use it to style their hair online. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it really works to add volume to my thin hair. I use it for straight and curly styling and wouldn't like to be without it now. Because it's a clay it doesn't make your hair greasy and leave it looking like it's full of product. You only need to use a very small amount each time so the tub will last for ages making it very good value. The only slight negative is that I think it might make my hair a bit static but in not entirely sure that is just due to this product. Either way it wouldn't stop me using it now or in the future. I would definitely order this again.

Low-Cost Living: Live better, spend less
Low-Cost Living: Live better, spend less
by John Harrison
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Read, 1 Mar 2010
This book gave lots of PRACTICAL ideas for low cost living. Before I ordered I thought the book my suggest 'dumpster diving' Freegan style but thankfully it didn't!
In honesty there were a couple of chapters that didn't interest me, but that was just personal preference (the chapter on bee-keeping wasn't for me!)
Even knowing that I would still have bought the book. I read it cover to cover and have made lot of notes about things I plan to put in practice around the home.
This book is definitely a keeper and I suspect I'll keep going back to it over the coming months and years.
Overall, fantastic value.