Profile for Cheyanne > Reviews

Content by Cheyanne

Cheyanne "Cheyanne" (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
More Vintage Years of Airfix Box Art
More Vintage Years of Airfix Box Art
by Roy Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory lane for airfix modellers., 30 April 2015
Journey back into your childhood and admire the superb artwork of Roy cross. Every page of illustrations will bring a memory flooding back. Either you had that kit or sat for hours looking trough the catalogue planning your next addition to your armed forces.

Manfrotto MK294A3-D3RC2 294 Aluminium Tripod Kit with 3 Way QR Head
Manfrotto MK294A3-D3RC2 294 Aluminium Tripod Kit with 3 Way QR Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Try this tripod!, 23 Feb. 2015
I wanted a multi purpose tripod for video and digital photography, this was recommended by a photographer friend and I must say I was not disappointed. Sturdy with an excellent range of height , adjustable head and feeling solid without being too heavy , this fits exactly what I needed at a reasonable price.
Delivery was prompt and in reasonable packaging

Aladdin (1992) (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD]
Aladdin (1992) (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD]
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, and I mean classic, 4 Dec. 2014
The genie says it all "you never had a DVD like me" Classic Disney story telling with a great sound track. My kids adored it, my grandchildren love it, I just have a soft spot for it, especially as it featured that genius of a genie , mr robin Williams.. If you only have one Disney movie make it this one.

Now That's What I Call Christmas
Now That's What I Call Christmas
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Go on treat yourself this christmas, Santa says it,s alright, 4 Dec. 2014
Good selection of christmas music covering all eras from carols to popular music and all the usual christmas hits. You won,t need another christmas album unless you want traditional choir singing.

NOW That's What I Call Disney [2013 Digipack]
NOW That's What I Call Disney [2013 Digipack]
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Currently number one in my top ten cds, 4 Dec. 2014
All your Disney favourites EXCEPT FROZEN. but never mind because every other classic is there. If you love Disney, and who doesn't,t? , then this is all you need. There is even a special christmas cd for this time of year. Every kid from 2 to 100 should have their own now that's what I call Disney.

Schleich 41806 Scenery Pack - Forestry
Schleich 41806 Scenery Pack - Forestry
Offered by GASCHers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful replica, 14 Mar. 2014
This product arrived from Germany and only had slight damage to the packaging dispite the distance . The product is brilliant and can be used as a toy,(being in mind child age guidance.) or as a display along with other products from this toy manufacturer.
We loved it and would recommend it .

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Bath toy, 14 Mar. 2014
This robo fish looks good but didn't meet expectations. It "swims" head down and the power didn't last too long, ( there were spare batteries but we didn't use them as we didn't like the head down attitude of the fish"). The company who sent it was efficent and we have no problems with them.
Overall I would not recommend this product.

BRAND NEW GENUINE SONY VAIO VGP-AC19V12 LAPTOP ADAPTER CHARGER 19.5V 4.7A 90W POWER SUPPLY INCLUDES UK POWER CORD - 1 YEAR WARRANTY IF SOLD BY (LAPTOP-ACCESSORIES4U)
Offered by NTRADEHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 11 Mar. 2014
Good service and works well for my sony vaio. Purchased as a replacement for a worn and frayed cord. I was concerned that maybe not enough power but works well

The Bruneval Raid- Operation Biting 1942
The Bruneval Raid- Operation Biting 1942

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great raid story, 11 Mar. 2014
This is the story of the parachute regiments first raid. Great tale and very interesting, however I'll repeat what I've said about all the raid series- if you want the beautifully illustrated maps/3d explanations then buy the book ,NOT THE KINDLE VERSION. I buy the kindle version because I travel and do not have the room for the books and this suits me but I do wish I could study the maps in better detail.

Kobwa(TM) Anlti-silp Felt Tree Shaped Flat Coaster Cup Insulation Mat -Random Color With Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 11 Mar. 2014
Liked this design. Did exactly what I wanted it for. Only problem was that it was pink and I wanted green! Good service considering it came all the way from china.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3