Profile for Lexi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
A New World Order
A New World Order

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 April 2015
This review is from: A New World Order (Kindle Edition)
As with any book where a 'new' world is being introduced (this book obviously being set in the future where the rules of society as we know it have changed significantly) it took a couple of chapters to really get into it and up to speed but then the story took off. (Also note that at the end of the book is a glossary of terms that helped!) I loved the two heroes and I loved how they went about teasing Keira - the dance in the club and their first union in the office were seriously hot!!!

I really enjoyed this book and hope it is the start of a new series.

Nobody's Dream (Rescue Me Saga #6)
Nobody's Dream (Rescue Me Saga #6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Luke!, 10 April 2015
This book is very different from others in the Rescue Me Saga. There is none of the BDSM and kink of the earlier books but given Cassie's rape history I was glad it was a gentle road to recovery for her gentle soul. What there is though is a very very very patient man in Luke who uses all his skills with animals and Dom skills and his 'need to be needed' to give Cassie a safe place to overcome some deep seated fears and find healing. I loved this book as it felt like a big hug in a book! Luke is forever now going to be one of my favourite book boyfriends!

(It was nice to see appearances from all of the other characters from the saga popping up at different points through the story. Karla finally gets to give birth!)

The Reclamation (The Club Series Book 2)
The Reclamation (The Club Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Mar. 2015
The second book in Jonas & Sarah's story is just as fast paced as the first and I devoured it in less than a day but has the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers! I am SOOOO glad part 3 is already out as I would have had a minor breakdown otherwise waiting for the final installment! Instead I just happily one clicked and am diving straight in now!

The Club (The Club Series Book 1)
The Club (The Club Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 16 Mar. 2015
What a great start to a trilogy! I devoured this book in under 24 hours and have instantly downloaded the next in the series as I NEED (!) to know what happens next with Jonas and Sarah!

A Gorgeous Mess (gay biker MC erotic romance) (The Bent Zealots MC Book 2)
A Gorgeous Mess (gay biker MC erotic romance) (The Bent Zealots MC Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars MM Biker love at it's best!, 26 Feb. 2015
Gritty, angsty, MM biker love at it's best! Great new installment to The Bent Zealots MC family

Flash Burn: Box Set  (Books I, II, III & IV)
Flash Burn: Box Set (Books I, II, III & IV)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great box set, 23 Feb. 2015
I really enjoyed this series and was close to giving 5* but I just wanted a bit more character development and depth to the story at times (e.g. the end was a bit rushed and for me the whole Ella character could have done with more background). That aside it's a great concept the explicit email going to the wrong recipient and the resulting drama was extremely well executed in this book. James and Eva are great characters that you find yourself routing for from the off! This box set was great as I devoured the story in a day and didn't have to track down the other installments. It also ensures no cliffhangers as the next book is right there to jump into and the whole story line is wrapped up by the end of book IV. I would definitely recommend!

Steal the Night (Thieves Book 5)
Steal the Night (Thieves Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series!, 22 Jan. 2015
I love this series. I have totally fallen in love with the Thieves universe that Lexi has created and all the different layers of supernatural characters within it. I read the first four books in four days but took three days to read this one. NOT because I didn't love it (I TOTALLY DID!) but because I was trying to eke out the experience as I didn't want the journey to end and to have to say goodbye to Dev, Daniel and Zoey! This book made me laugh and cry as I was so emotionally invested in the characters and their highs and lows! Thank you Lexi Blake for one of the best weeks of reading I've ever had experiencing the Thieves universe!

Steal the Sun (Thieves Book 4)
Steal the Sun (Thieves Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series!, 22 Jan. 2015
I love this series. I have totally fallen in love with the Thieves universe that Lexi has created and all the different layers of supernatural characters within it. I read the first book in a day and immediately bought the rest of the series (which I finished in a week!) Keep reading they just get better and better!

Steal the Moon (Thieves Book 3)
Steal the Moon (Thieves Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series!, 22 Jan. 2015

Steal the Day (Thieves Book 2)
Steal the Day (Thieves Book 2)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9