Profile for Miss JV Winterbone > Reviews

Tibetan Singing Bowl / Prayer Bowls / Rin Gong / Suzu Gongs - Large
Tibetan Singing Bowl / Prayer Bowls / Rin Gong / Suzu Gongs - Large
Offered by Divineshop
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but it is a good weight and has a glorious sound that just goes ..., 31 July 2014
It took a little while to get here, but it did come direct from India, but it arrived within the time specified. It was well worth the wait though as it is a lovely bowl. I was a bit dubious about the quality due to the price, but it is a good weight and has a glorious sound that just goes on forever. I absolutely love it and am so pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend it.

Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, White, 34G
Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, White, 34G
Price: 24.11

1.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable, 31 July 2014
I found this bra very uncomfortable after wearing a wired bra. I persevered for a couple of months but gave in. It fitted well but rolled up under my boobs and didn't separate them well. I found it quite hot and the fabric was scratchy. Very disappointed. Could be more comfortable if you're not a FF cup, but the fabric would still feel scratchy.

Spirit Wind: Native American Flute
Spirit Wind: Native American Flute
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Beautiful music, very pleased with my first CD of Native American music. Quick delivery as well.

Prana and Pranayama
Prana and Pranayama
by Niranjanananda Saraswati
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, essential for yoga teachers and anyone who ..., 31 July 2014
This review is from: Prana and Pranayama (Paperback)
An excellent book, essential for yoga teachers and anyone who wants tondewpen their knowledge. Interesting history and background with reference to ancient texts. The only thing that would give it that final star would be more examples of pranayama practices. All the classical ones are there, but a few modern interpretations would be useful. It is also a fairly easy book to read and not too heavy going.

Yoga-Mad Full ToeSox - Blue Stripe, Medium
Yoga-Mad Full ToeSox - Blue Stripe, Medium
Price: 9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Sports)
These are just the most fantastic thing I own apart from my yoga mat. So warm and grippy and no more toe cramps!

Injinji Run 2.0 Light Weight No Show CoolMax Toe Socks-Black-L
Injinji Run 2.0 Light Weight No Show CoolMax Toe Socks-Black-L
Offered by Swim-Bike-Run
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They did the London Marathon, 11 Jun 2014
Bought these for my son in law. he said they were fab and he did the London Marathon in them so they must be pretty good!

Sweet Dates to Eat: A Ramadan and Eid Story (Festival Time)
Sweet Dates to Eat: A Ramadan and Eid Story (Festival Time)
by Jonny Zucker
Price: 4.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, 11 Jun 2014
Lovely book but just not enough story. It doesn't really explain what Eid is, just a few words. I bought this for my three year old grandson and it was OK but a bit disapointing with not a lot to talk about.

Pilot Frixion Erasable Rollerball Pen Violet (Purple)
Pilot Frixion Erasable Rollerball Pen Violet (Purple)
Offered by Europens
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love these pens and have bought some for friends, 11 Jun 2014
Just love these pens and have bought some for friends. They don't fade, rub out easily as long as you wait a few seconds for the ink to dry and you can buy replacement cartridges for them as well. Very quick delivery from supplier too.

Yoga-Mad Half ToeSox - Blue/Green, Medium
Yoga-Mad Half ToeSox - Blue/Green, Medium
Offered by YogaStudio
Price: 7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
This is my third pair and my first toeless pair. I love them! I'm a yoga teacher and I wouldn't be without my toesox in the winter. I used to suffer from cramp in my toes but haven't had it once since I've been wearing these. All my pairs are the same size but the last pair I bought seem slightly bigger and can slip in Warrior II but the other two pairs are fine. I recomend them to my students. My only complaint would be delivery rather slow; it took 11 days, but that's just down to the post and not the supplier. I'd highly recomend them!

Vertese 500mg Omega Oils 3.6.9 60 Vegetable Capsules
Vertese 500mg Omega Oils 3.6.9 60 Vegetable Capsules
Price: 6.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 30 Jan 2014
Very good price. I have been taking this supplement for years as I am a vegetarian. I'd recommend it to non veggies though as at least you don't burp a fish oil burp after taking them!

Page: 1 | 2