Profile for Ross > Reviews

Content by Ross

Ross

Page: 1 | 2
PRIME LEATHER TOP QUALITY REAL SOFT LEATHER MENS WITHOUT LINNING DRIVING GLOVES RETRO GLOVE IN TEN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS (BURGUNDY, MEDIUM
Offered by 1stopbabystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Real Leather Driving Gloves, 13 Jan. 2016
Recently purchased these for my husband, he is really pleased with them and finds them both warm and very comfortable to wear especially when driving. The packaging for these gloves was very good and protected them completely, the delivery service was also very good.

Lightweight folding shower seat chair with backrest
Lightweight folding shower seat chair with backrest
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight folding shower seat with backrest., 7 Jan. 2016
I was very pleased with the speed of delivery and the quality of the product, it has been very beneficial for both myself and my husband. It is good that it can be folded up and put to one side instead of taking up a lot of room in a quite restricted space.

Mad Max: Fury Road [DVD] [2015]
Mad Max: Fury Road [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Tom Hardy

4.0 out of 5 stars ... reason for the purchase except I knew he would like to watch it, 18 Oct. 2015
Bought this for my husband - no other reason for the purchase except I knew he would like to watch it.

Silver Child's Birth Pendant Turquoise
Silver Child's Birth Pendant Turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars it is lovely and I am pleased I bought it, 18 Oct. 2015
I have purchased this for my granddaughter for Christmas as she is always admiring my necklace, it is lovely and I am pleased I bought it, it comes in a nice presentation box and has a wrap round cover that explains to the purchaser the safety aspects of the necklace - that it is not welded to prevent any risk of strangulation to the child - first time I have ever seen something identified in this way. VERY GOOD.

Minky Super Extra Wide Large Drawstring Ironing Board Cover 135 x 55cm
Minky Super Extra Wide Large Drawstring Ironing Board Cover 135 x 55cm
Offered by Home & Garden Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice to be able to get an ironing board cover ..., 18 Oct. 2015
So nice to be able to get an ironing board cover that actually fits - and it looks nice too, I am very pleased with it.

Neekor(TM) Nokia Lumia 630/635 Jewelry Bling Diamond Gem Magnetic Horizontals Flip Leather Smart Case Cover With Card Holster - Bike and Kitty Cat Flower

5.0 out of 5 stars Neekor [TM] Nokia Lumia 630/635 Jewelry Bling Diamond Gem Magnetic Mobile Phone Case, 16 Jan. 2015
Thought I had already reviewed this item but hey, why not review it again? I am 68 and not usually 'into bling' but I thought "why not" and so I purchased this for my phone, so pleased I did, it receives plenty of good comments from family and friends as well. Why should this sort of thing be just for the young and fashionable? Get on out there the more mature amongst you and get yourself a bit of bling, this one is especially gorgeous [it also has space on the inside for a couple of credit or store cards].

Mens Silver 20 inch (50 cm) Chunky Bling Chain Necklace Silver Plated in England for Larissa & Co
Offered by Larissa & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Silver 20 inch [50cm] Chunky Bling Chain Necklace Silver Plated, 8 Jan. 2015
This chunky bling silver plated chain necklace was bought for my grandson and he is very pleased with it. It was received before the earlier delivery date of 2nd January. It certainly chunky as per description - it is a very nice weight and is good quality. I can certainly recommend this seller to anyone considering buying this type of item.

Triplex Orthopaedic Cervical Neck And Head Support Pillow from ExtraComfort. The Only Multi-Purpose Orthopaedic Pillow on the UK Market! For Maximum Support and Comfort!

1.0 out of 5 stars Triplex Orthopaedic Cervical Neck and Head Support Pillow, 6 Dec. 2014
Quite a mixed bag of reviews. I have osteoarthritis of the spine and cervical spondylosis of my neck, I have spent several years trying to find 'the right pillow' without success - unfortunately the reviews on this one do not inspire me to buy it, will have to keep looking [and suffering].

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tabu Small Black Stainless Gothic Cross Stud Earrings, 8 Oct. 2014
These earrings are different to the norm - which I like, they are eye-catching without being gaudy. They arrived sooner than the earliest advised date which was excellent. Cannot fault the price, service provided, or the earrings. Altogether Excellent. Would highly recommend this seller.

A Room Full of Bones: The Dr Ruth Galloway Mysteries 4
A Room Full of Bones: The Dr Ruth Galloway Mysteries 4
by Elly Griffiths

5.0 out of 5 stars A Room Full of Bones, 29 Sept. 2014
Fourth book in this series, Elly's books are not hard work to read - but they are good reads and they keep you hooked all the way to the end. Long my Elly keep writing.

Page: 1 | 2