Profile for PepperFolk > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Rat Rope Bridge Boredom Breaker
Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Rat Rope Bridge Boredom Breaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jun. 2016
great product, easy to set up in the cage and my rats use it much more than I thought they would so pleasantly surprised!

Happy Pet Chinchilla Coco Fun
Happy Pet Chinchilla Coco Fun

5.0 out of 5 stars looks to be a long lasting toy, 24 Oct. 2015
This is really great for my three pet rats. They love chewing on the coconuts and snuffling for treats it in. The best thing is that the coconut shells are so tough that after weeks of chewing my girls haven't even made a dent. Very good for the price as well.

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars ... purchase of these after my first pair lasted an amazing 9 months, 17 Mar. 2015
Second purchase of these after my first pair lasted an amazing 9 months. Really durable and good quality and the longest lasting Ive ever had

Dual Layer Hybrid Hard Silicone Cover Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 MINI G800F G800H (Purple)
Offered by TechDealsUK

4.0 out of 5 stars stiff at first but does the job, 22 Feb. 2015
Is quite difficult to get on the phone at first because it's stiff and it kept pressing down on the on button causing my phone to keep restarting. However, it's now a couple of weeks later and it protects my phone very well and has loosened up a little so I can press the side buttons easily. Happy with this product.

JLAB JBuds J5 Premium Metal Earbuds - Blue Steel
JLAB JBuds J5 Premium Metal Earbuds - Blue Steel

2.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, poor durability, 24 Jan. 2014
I got given these as I go through headphones at a rate of a pair a month. Thought maybe a more expensive pair would last longer. Sound is good quality and really cancels out noise well, however a month into wearing them- I listen to music at least 2 hours a day commuting to and from work, the right earbud just stopped working. I didn't do anything it just stopped. I noticed other people have had the same problem. Design or manufacturing flaw maybe?

Shame, Im going to go back to cheaper pairs, less expensive to replace!

Pedag Leather Insole E37
Pedag Leather Insole E37
Offered by Rift Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, although is slippy, 16 Dec. 2013
They fit into my boots great, although when I first tried them in my ballerina shoes my feet kept slipping in them and I kept kicking the shoes off! they control foot odour as well. Good value.

JVC HA-F150-R-E Gumy Headphones - Red
JVC HA-F150-R-E Gumy Headphones - Red
Offered by Picsio

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, didnt last long, 16 Dec. 2013
The sound wasnt great quality and they broke after 1 month of heavy use. They looked great though. Real shame.

Slim XYLO-Skin Back Cover Case for the Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace Mobile Phone. (Red Gel with White Polka Dots)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and colourful, 16 Dec. 2013
Nice and bright and cheerful. Unlike previous cases I've had the pattern doesnt rub off and athough you can see scratches on it if you hold it up to the light, they're not noticeable normally and at least it isnt my phone that is scratched. Good value for money.

Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection (PC)
Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection (PC)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 16 Dec. 2013
Have literally spent DAYS playing this game, it's really addictive, love it! Works fine on my windows 7 system. Because it's the deluxe collection is has endless scenarios and zoos you can create, would recommend definately!

On Liberty
On Liberty

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to navigate chapters, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: On Liberty (Kindle Edition)
easy to read on my kindle, its also easy to navigate chapters, which not all ebooks are. Came in very useful for one of my modules for my degree, I had to read loads of different thinkers so the fact that this was free was just great and instant delivery to my kindle was good too.

Page: 1 | 2