Profile for Image01 > Reviews

Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 3.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear., 3 Jun 2014
This film is pretty awful

One hour in and there's still the same overused footage of bad actresses stealing shoes and handbags. Nothing is happening, it's very dull and the story line is close to cringing.

Don't waste your time

Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like artistic, controversial or sexual films this is for you, 30 April 2014
An interesting film that I found took me on a journey. I sort of feel like I've just finished reading a book.
This is the sort of film which leaves you particularly thoughtful and analysing the characters afterwards.

Also Rammstein and Talking Heads!

Smiffy's Pan Fur Trousers, Shoe Covers and Wig
Smiffy's Pan Fur Trousers, Shoe Covers and Wig
Price: 38.32

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced for the low quality, 29 Oct 2013
I can't believe I spent almost 50 (first class delivery) on this crap.

All I can say is the actual trousers are of acceptable quality. They have an elasticated waist meaning these will fit a range of sizes from 10-18 maybe.

The insides of the trousers are itchy and uncomfortable to wear. (The trousers also have no tail)

The actual costume itself looks no better than the joke of a photo that is used to advertise the costume.

The shoe covers are terrible as they are just large clownish shaped fur bits with an elasticated strip, they don't join on/blend in to the leg as the picture shows.
The wig is the worst of all. (I personally cut the cheap ears and horns off so I could tamper with them and use liquid latex to attach them to my actual ear and the horns my forehead) I threw the wig in the bin.

Overall, this costume will suffice if you're okay with throwing money away and if you're making your own costume.

2014 Calendar Book: Parrots
2014 Calendar Book: Parrots
by 2014 Calendars
Price: 3.46

1.0 out of 5 stars ...Really?, 30 Sep 2013
You simply cannot sell something that is this low of quality.

The image that has been printed on this book is terribly stretched, leaving the image blurred and pixelated.

I don't think there's any need to have the title "2014 Calendar Book: Parrots" printed on the front either.

Disappointing. I can't imagine anyone being satisfied with this product unless they were planning to have the cover removed or replaced with something else.

C.B.L ORIGINAL ROLLING BOX
C.B.L ORIGINAL ROLLING BOX
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited
Price: 3.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Company name printed on box, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: C.B.L ORIGINAL ROLLING BOX
Quite disappointed. This took a week to arrive.
The box is not made exactly the same as the picture. The wood is a light, soft wood. You can see the glue where the wood was attached when you open the box.

Also the bit I'm most annoyed about it the tacky company name on the front and with a cannabis frame.

Currently sanding off the black paint, I'm going to rub it with a low lusture finish and some white spirit.
Then I'm going to stain the wood with a nice henna design.

I don't see the point of ruining a homemade box with the company name in a shit font printed on the front.

Koolertron Vintage Canvas Leather Hiking Travel Military Backpack Messenger Tote Bag Video Portable Carry Case for Sony Canon Nikon Olympus DSLR ipad 2 ipad 3 mini ipad Google NEXUS 10 SamSung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 Microsoft Surface 10 inch Tablet PC (brown)
Offered by Kldeals
Price: 30.98

3.0 out of 5 stars A good bag to casually carry light weight items, 8 July 2013
This bag is certainly not suitable for carrying anything with a reasonable amount of weight for a long amount of time.

It doesn't sit on the back comfortably, causing you to hunch over when walking, trying your best to avoid back pain

The bag looks nice and the material is thick and sturdy. I'd suggest this for someone who was more concerned about the fashion of the bag rather than it's uses

P.S. The belts that tighten the bag do not actually buckle. They are cliped/fastened to the bag with a button

Canon Zoom Lens EF 24-105mm THERMOS Coffee Cup /Camera Lens Mug /Lens Coffee Cups
Offered by Lycheer
Price: 8.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect, cheap, item., 7 July 2013
Did not receive item as described

What I received was a cheap plastic container with a lid that did not fit.
Totally unsuitable for any hot liquids, not even for room temperature liquid because it's got a horrid plasticy taste when used.

316L Surgical Steel 8 Gold Color Clip On Fake Body Piercing Ear Nose Lip Ring Earrings Gothic Punk Jewelry
Offered by BODYA Jewelry(Ships From China)
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WEAR FOR LONG PERIODS, 4 July 2013
I bought these thinking they were great value for money, I tried them on and they looked a lot more realistic than I thought they would.

I wore one for a costume for about 4-5 hours. I wasn't aware that the ring was digging into my nostril, when I took it off in the evening it had broken the skin and looked inflamed as if I actually had it pierced!

I wore it on May 30th 2013, it is now July 4th 2013 and I still have a nasty dark scar on my nose from the hole it made.
Such a shame.

5 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Wide Width Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and reliable, 2 May 2013
The pregnancy tests arrived in 4 days, they are very simple and clear to use.

Also,

I'm not pregnant! yippee

Yankee Candle Luxury 12 Sampler Pack - Gift Wrapped in Black Box, black tissue & Black Satin Ribbon
Offered by Yankee Aroma Direct Ltd
Price: 23.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, 30 April 2013
Choosing and buying the yankee candle samples individually would only cost you 20. Samples are 1.70 each. A bit disappointing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2013 10:17 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4