Profile for Brocky > Reviews

Content by Brocky

Brocky

Marware Revolve Genuine Leather Rotating, Standing Case for Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Pink (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 8.9")

5.0 out of 5 stars An easier life..., 6 Dec. 2013
Being an 80-years old geek (possibly the first of the few) this gadget of mine is great. It sits on my tray very securely so that e-mails are easier to read and transmit, games easier to play (when there's time - how did I ever have time to go to work?), and put simply, it just helps me to be happy, even though I am very disabled.

Tribeca Genuine Wood Ear Buds, Bubinga
Tribeca Genuine Wood Ear Buds, Bubinga

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ear buds on the market, 18 Sept. 2013
In my opinion these buds are fantastic. They are light, comfortable and unobtrusive - so much so that one can carry on a conversation without removing them and still hear every word.

Whilst on a long train journey mine were in place for the whole journey yet I was still able to chat to other fellow travellers occasionally. The journey itself seemed much shorter as a consequence, which delighted me even more.

My sincere thanks to the designer, manufacturer and distributors for an excellent product.