Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for N. J. Cooke > Reviews

Content by N. J. Cooke

N. J. Cooke (Purley, Surrey United Kingdom)

No Love Lost
No Love Lost
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars great album, 11 July 2006
This review is from: No Love Lost (Audio CD)
Have seen the rifles recently and they are a very good band, there is no pretence about them, just genuaine guys making music with great riffs, proper London band, a breath of fresh air, amongst this world of James blunt and jose gonzalez rubbish!

Ring Of Fire: The Legend Of Johnny Cash
Ring Of Fire: The Legend Of Johnny Cash

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Feb. 2006
A friend of mine had a fascination with Johnny cash and was always going on at me to give him a listen. I have always been into punk, indie or rock n roll bands such as the who and the jam.
After reading about Cash I decided it was time to buy a cd of his luckily this cd had just been realeased, so I listened and I am now sold Johnny Cash is an absolute genius, saw the walk the line film and have just purchased autobiography, I a now going to continue to buy his back catalogue. I have to say his cover of one by U2 is probably one of the best covers I have ever heard!