Profile for HOMES NO "L" > Reviews

Vans Rata Lo, Women's Lace-Up Flats
Vans Rata Lo, Women's Lace-Up Flats
Price: £26.62 - £49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TRENDY VANS, 7 April 2014
These are perfect, I always go for a 1/2 size larger in Vans and am never disappointed. Had them on all day Saturday walking about and they are so compy and light, these will be my walking around on holiday pumps. Highly recommended. Plus another speedy delivery from Amazon.

Lotus Womens Myrtill Fashion Sandals
Lotus Womens Myrtill Fashion Sandals

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT SUMMER SANDALS, 7 April 2014
These sandals are perfect if you've got perfect toes, unlike me, I'm gutted that I have to send them back as the middle decorative bar rubs on my imperfect toe and I can't spend the summer walking around with a wad of dressing on my toe "AH". But would highly recommend these stylish sandals.

Dune Women's Jamison Ankle Wrap
Dune Women's Jamison Ankle Wrap

4.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH SANDELS, 7 April 2014
These would have been 5 stars from me if they had also been elasticated at the toes as I'm a EEE fitting they would have stretched and been perfectly compy. They are modern in style and can be dressed up or down and a perfect colour for the summer, shame I've got to send them back "AH".

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY G-STAR SHIRT, 19 Dec. 2013
This is a lovely shirt, I ordered it in a denim wash blue for my husband, but the reason I'm only giving 4 stars it that I had to send it back as I ordered a 3XL and they sent me a large, but the return was swift without any problems.

Diverso Nastro Men's Shirt
Diverso Nastro Men's Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL SHIRT, 19 Dec. 2013
What a beautiful shirt. I ordered this for my husband as an Xmas pressie, as we're going to a posh dinner I'm letting him have it, he tried it on and it looks so smart and elegant with it's double turned back cuffs so he can wear cufflinks and the gingham check on the sleeve seam and inside the neck make it modern and trendy and the quality and finish is 100% professional. I am now going to take another look at this label and see what else I can get him. Plus it was an excellent price, and again another speedy delivery from Amazon.

Ben Sherman Boou Shoes Tan 9 UK
Ben Sherman Boou Shoes Tan 9 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars TRENDY ELEGANT SHOES, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ben Sherman Boou Shoes Tan (Shoes)
These tan shoes are the third pair in this line my husband's had (he has black and grey pairs) he's now waiting for dark brown. They are extremely smart as well as looking elegant, they look smart and trendy with his jeans and casual trousers but look very elegant with his business suits and tux, A fabulous all-round shoe. Plus another speedy delivery.

Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY TOOTHBRUSH, 6 Oct. 2013
This is the second one of these I've had (1st one lasted 4 years or so) and I'm glad I stayed with this model as it's great, my teeth feel lovely and smooth, clean and my mouth totally refreshed, a 1st class product. Plus another speedy delivery from amazon.

Textiles Direct Easy Care Polycotton Teal Housewife (Standard) Pillowcase Pair
Textiles Direct Easy Care Polycotton Teal Housewife (Standard) Pillowcase Pair
Offered by Goldstar Beddings

5.0 out of 5 stars MODERN COLOUR PILLOWCASES, 22 Sept. 2013
I bought these teal pillowcases to complement my new purple duvet set to go in my newly decorated bedroom and it look very stylish and modern. Plus the price of these pillowcases was brilliant. And a speedy delivery to.

Monaco Aubergine Crinckle Pattern Microfibre king Duvet/Quilt Cover Set With 2 Pillow Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH MODERN LINEN, 22 Sept. 2013
The style is modern, the colour is fabulous and great quality linen to, when my bedroom is decorated it is going to look brilliant against the teal pillowcases, very chic "HA HA". Plus a speedy dilivery to.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS JACKET, 22 Sept. 2013
My husband needed an all round waterproof, warm, stylish winter jacket and this fits the bill perfectly with it's draw cords and hidden hood to keep the elements out. As it's raglan sleeved it makes the arm length perfect and as he has a long body it fits him lovely in length. Overall a fab winter jacket for not very much money. Plus a speedy delivery to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20