Profile for HOMES NO "L" > Reviews

Content by HOMES NO "...

HOMES NO "L"

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB BEACH COVERUP, 17 Jun. 2013
I wanted kaftans, but they're all made of nylon, so I saw this dress, and at such a price, I thought "THAT WILL DO NICELY". I will have to chop a lump of the bottom, but that's no problem. I've got the black one and now I'm going to order the navy and turquoise, so I'll be all set for my hols next month.

Dash Teal Green Embellished King Bed Duvet Cover Set
Dash Teal Green Embellished King Bed Duvet Cover Set

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MODERN AND STYLISH, 12 Jun. 2013
I love this set, I love the colour and the silver, green and black ribbon lines that embellish it. It looks expensive (it wasn't) and amazing on my bed against the plain purple valance and purple pillowcases, it's so modern just the look I was trying to achieve.

L'oslo King Size 5' Faux Leather Headboard 24" High - White
L'oslo King Size 5' Faux Leather Headboard 24" High - White
Offered by Living Style1

5.0 out of 5 stars MODERN AND STLISH, 12 Jun. 2013
I wanted a white, modern headboard and this fits the bill perfectly. The two vertical lines gives it a very stylish elegant look and it fits into my new bedroom scheme just beautifully and at such a good price there's no more to be said.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Underwear Classic Slip - 3-Pack - White - X-Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's Underwear Classic Slip - 3-Pack - White - X-Large
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars NO DARK VPL MATEY, 7 Jun. 2013
White briefs, am I mad? but I'm not having the same incident I had with Matey last year, black jocks under off white Chinos, not a good look (he had to change), "MEN" they have no idea? These will do very nicely thankyou. Plus another speedy delivery from Amazon.

Vans Unisex-Adult Slip-on Lo Pro True White Trainer VF4YQLZ 6.5 UK
Vans Unisex-Adult Slip-on Lo Pro True White Trainer VF4YQLZ 6.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT VANS, 7 Jun. 2013
What more is there to be said about Vans. The price was a give-away, the sizes are true and the comfort sublime and thank-God for the current trend, wearing our pumps with long dresses/skirts, I can't wait to wear mine when I go on holiday next month. Plus another sppedy delivery from Amazon.

Oaks Lighting Star Chrome Frame with Mirror Glass Discs
Oaks Lighting Star Chrome Frame with Mirror Glass Discs

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL SHADE, 7 Jun. 2013
Bought this shade for my newly decorated spare room and it's absolutely beautiful, like the other reviewer said, when it catches the sunlight or the bulb is on it casts lovely soft shadows around the room from the little mirror discs. For us, it was just the right size and not to heavy for the ceiling rose (we used a 6 inch drop, just perfect). Plus another sppedy delivery from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL SHADE, 7 Jun. 2013
We bought this shade for our newly decorated spare bedroom and its absolutely beautiful it gives of a lovely effect when the light hits the little mirror discs and throws lovely shadows around the room. It's not to big and it's not heavy, just perfect. Plus another speedy delivery from Amazon.

Status SREMSOC  Remote Control Socket
Status SREMSOC Remote Control Socket

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T WAIT TO USE THIS, 29 May 2013
We go camping and have elctric hook-up, we've recently bought a pendant light (from Amazon) for the tent, so my Husband thought it would be a great idea to have one of these Remote Controls to plug the light in so that we can get in and out of bed safely without the need of a trusty torch (we'll keep the trusty torch as a backup) and it'll be easy if one of us gets up in the night, we test-drove-it indoors and it's fab can't wait to use it on our camping trip next month. Great for whatever you want it for, plus another speedy delivery from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY HAVAIANIAS, 23 May 2013
As they were a bargain price I've bought 2 pairs one white and one black, can't wait to wear them in the sun "HA HA" (they're going to Mexico). They have a lovely thick cushiony compfy sole, are lovely and wide for my wide feet (being unisex) and if they're like my old ones I'll be able to walk miles in them, "PERFECT".

CURVE - Two Tier Metal Wall Shelf / Towel Rail - Silver
CURVE - Two Tier Metal Wall Shelf / Towel Rail - Silver
Offered by Ur Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH DISPLAY UNIT, 16 Mar. 2013
Been looking for a replacement for a while, the only difference between this one and my old one is this has glass selves whereby my old one had metal which went rusty hence the reason for a replacement. As a previous reviewer stated, just be careful with the selves as they are not secured in any way. I am very happy with my purchase.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21