Profile for HOMES NO "L" > Reviews

CURVE - Two Tier Metal Wall Shelf / Towel Rail - Silver
CURVE - Two Tier Metal Wall Shelf / Towel Rail - Silver
Offered by MIA DEALS DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH DISPLAY UNIT, 16 Mar. 2013
Been looking for a replacement for a while, the only difference between this one and my old one is this has glass selves whereby my old one had metal which went rusty hence the reason for a replacement. As a previous reviewer stated, just be careful with the selves as they are not secured in any way. I am very happy with my purchase.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY TANKINI, 16 Mar. 2013
This tankini is lovely a feminine style with good adjustible straps. But sadly for me I had to return it as it was too long in the body "WHAT A SHAME", and the contact with the seller was "1ST CLASS".

Diesel Women's Lady Butterfly Cynthia Leather Black Ballet Y00494Ps844T8013 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars ELEGANT TRENDY PUMPS, 8 Mar. 2013
I can't wear heels anymore so I've been on the look out for a pair of elegant but trendy pumps and these Diesels fit the bill perfectly, they are so comfortable as the leather, which looks like velvet, is so soft and the silver butterfly detail on the front give them a feminine feel, plus another speedy delivery from Amazon.

100% Egyptian Cotton Luxury 6pc Teal Top Quality Thick Absorbent 700gsm
100% Egyptian Cotton Luxury 6pc Teal Top Quality Thick Absorbent 700gsm

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL SOFT TOWELS, 17 Feb. 2013
What a georgous colour this Teal is and the quality of these 700gsm towels are 1st class. They are thick and absorbent and look stunning in my newly decorated bathroom along side my bright orange (try it and see).

Steve Madden Women's Kadiee Sm Ballet
Steve Madden Women's Kadiee Sm Ballet

3.0 out of 5 stars TRENDY PUMPS BUT VERY SHALLOW, 10 Feb. 2013
The reason for only 3*. These pumps are so trendy and are made of lovely soft leather but sadly for me they had to go back as they were so shallow at the sides and toes they gave me toe cleavage.

Health Perception 1000mg Jointflex Chondroitin and Rosehip - Pack of 60 Tablets
Health Perception 1000mg Jointflex Chondroitin and Rosehip - Pack of 60 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars FLEXIBLE KNEE, 28 Dec. 2012
I agree with the other reviews, this really works for me, I still get pain in my left knee (Arthritis) but nothing like it was and the knee is much more flexible now, I am walking so much better and the up-and-down stairs and getting in-out of an armchair has improved greatly. I am now going to order some more.

Silver 22x14mm Claddagh Ring Size R
Silver 22x14mm Claddagh Ring Size R
Offered by BritishJewelleryWorkshops

5.0 out of 5 stars CLADDAGH WITH LOVE, 28 Nov. 2012
We have bought this ring for my Niece for Xmas, the one she wanted was out of stock, this one was dearer and heavier and all-together more "GORGEOUS". It's so shiney, she's going to love and cherish it and it's a great reminder of our Irish Heritage. Plus, this has to be the fastest delivery via Amazon,, I ordered it Monday and it arrived Tuesday, brilliant.

Rockport Women's Ashika Loafer Cobblestone Grey Ballet K62386 6 UK
Rockport Women's Ashika Loafer Cobblestone Grey Ballet K62386 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars OUT DOOR SLIPPERS (3), 28 Oct. 2012
This is the 3rd pair of out door slipper/shoes I've boight from Rockport via Amazon. These classy looking and compy loafers are like walking on cushions, absolute bliss , they look great dressed up or down, the perfect all-rounder. "PLUS" they are a bargain price especially to what I have just seen them for in a shop in Florida, go on treat yourself and your feet.

Rockport Women's Famke Wingtip Sport Comfort
Rockport Women's Famke Wingtip Sport Comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars OUT DOOR SLIPPERS, 28 Oct. 2012
I bought these Aug 12, I'd saved them for my recent hols to Florida where there had been a lot of walking taking place, to say they are compy is an understatement, it's been like walking around in my indoor slippers. I agrree with everything a previous reviewer has stated, they act and look the part. "PLUS" Amazon's price is a fraction of the price for the same shoe I spotted in Florida, so go on bag yourself a bargain.

Beer Bird
Beer Bird
Offered by General Stores Online

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BIRD, 26 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Beer Bird (Garden & Outdoors)
Used this for the 1st time yesterday on the bbq I covered the bird in a bbq rub, had a couple of extra swigs out of the can of Stella and replaced it with a couple of slugs of bbq sauce, it was delicious, the skin was crispy and the meat was moist and flavoursome "YUM YUM" I highly recommend this product and this method of cooking a chuck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19