ARRAY(0xa6f909c0)

Profile for constance > Reviews

Content by constance

constance (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
The Double Silence: Anders Knutas series 7 (Anders Knutas 7)
The Double Silence: Anders Knutas series 7 (Anders Knutas 7)
by Mari Jungstedt
Price: 10.39

1.0 out of 5 stars No! No! No!, 3 Dec 2013
I was really looking forward to reading this, having read the good reviews. But I was so disappointed. It was not as descriptive as I thought it would be, the characters were very one dimensional, the chapters ridiculously short, the story extremely short, but that was actually a blessing as I read this with gritted teeth. There was nothing in this book to make me catch my breath, or get my heart pounding. I had been looking for a new series as I've nearly finished all of Jo Nesbo's books, but alas this is not it....

Panasonic  KX-TG8062EB Twin Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG8062EB Twin Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo
Price: 48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Nov 2013
Was tired of having bought expensive phones which ended up being a waste of money. Then bought cheap phones which ensured I knew I had definitely wasted my money. So went for a middling price, with decent reviews...and finally I am happy. Good looking phone, really good price and most importantly really easy to set up. Would definitely recommend

Unicorn Leather Brown ipad , Ebook or Tablets bag Messenger #4M
Unicorn Leather Brown ipad , Ebook or Tablets bag Messenger #4M
Offered by The Real Leather Shop
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beaut...., 28 Nov 2013
Have had mine for 18 months now. Use it everyday for work, it's my go to travel bag, and it's just as sturdy and good looking as the day I got it. Very slight fraying on the inner aspect of the strap, (the fabric bit), but that's understandable The leather is as good looking as day 1. It's still sturdy, all zips work, and at this rate I'm looking for 10 years good use from this. Not bad for a bag which has been abused as much as this.

Tartan Leggings, Stacey B, Stewart Royal
Tartan Leggings, Stacey B, Stewart Royal
Offered by HeritageOfScotland
Price: 21.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 12 Nov 2013
Bought this through the heritage of Scotland website. It was half the price on here, and I'm glad I didn't taste my money (well not too much money)....ok the fit was fine, and they looked lovely. But the quality, dear lord, the quality was dire. Wore them the first time, and they faded on the thighs and bum. By second wear they had a hole in the leg. Washed them on a cool quick wash, and they faded completely! They look old and well, well worn...my pyjamas are better quality!! Makes me wonder where they got their material from. Absolutely bloody dreadful. So don't waste your money.

EyeCatchClothing - Womens Heart Knitted Style Cozy Warm Sweater Knit Leggings One Size Black White
Offered by EyeCatchShoes
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty, 9 Oct 2013
Length - just fine for a lady of 5"10.. So So warm... Slight hole in the mid seam, but a needle and thread sorted that out no probs...have ordered a couple more in different colours. They'll keep me happy over the winter..

EyeCatch TM - Dakota Womens Warm Sweater Knit Leggings One Size Pink
EyeCatch TM - Dakota Womens Warm Sweater Knit Leggings One Size Pink
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, toasty and yum yum, 9 Oct 2013
I like these a lot. The colours are vibrant...it's well made.. I had a hole in the other one, but that doesn't detract from anything. Just keeping my needle and thread to the ready. And the length is perfect. I'm 5' 10' and although they don't skim my ankles, they are long enough. After all they are for lounging around the house.

*FAN PACK* - STORMTROOPER - LIFESIZE CARDBOARD CUTOUT / STANDEE / STANDUP (Height 185cm) - Star Wars Classic Villain - INCLUDES 8x10" (25x20cm) STAR PHOTO - FAN PACK #30

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool!!, 29 Dec 2011
Bought as a pressie. It arrived really quickly. Recipient really loved it..And it looks really cool, and takes a mean photo, even looking 3D in the shots. Would order from them again.

LUTHER: The Calling
LUTHER: The Calling
by Neil Cross
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense and WOW!!!!, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: LUTHER: The Calling (Hardcover)
Written like a script. Loved that. Sharp writing. Loved that. The story is vibrant, graphic and disturbing. So disturbing I had to stop and take a breather. Loved that. Oh Luther!!!

Lee Evans - Big - Live at the O2 [DVD]
Lee Evans - Big - Live at the O2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Evans
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just LOVE this guy!, 20 Nov 2008
Saw Lee Evan in October at Wembley. Cannot add anymore than is written here already. The guy is an absolutely beautiful performer. And laugh???......I missed so many bits because I was laughing so much, at times I could not breathe, and knew I would have to wait until the DVD came out to catch up. I had some young teenagers with me at the show, and apart from a few bad words (which they all know anyway), I had no qualms about them being there. They all love Lee Evans anyway and he can do no wrong in their eyes, which is saying something....I would recommend this DVD to anyone. And 3 hours long...much more than your moneys worth. Truthfully, I would have been really happy to have seen him for an hour, so a 3 hour show was absolute bliss!! Thank you Lee...it was a pleasure to watch you...and I look forward to your next concert whenever that may be.

Tae Bo: 3 Amped 2pk [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Tae Bo: 3 Amped 2pk [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Billy Blanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Joy!!!! Oh Joy!!!, 8 Jun 2008
I have been doing Taebo for many many years, and it is my number 1 workout...I love Billy, and I love the crew, and I love what Taebo does for me...both inside and out....I have had this workout for a few months now, and it has become a treasured addition of my Taebo collection.... I bought my Amped series through the American site, so got the Amped bar as well. It is a 3kg extending bar, and it used throughout all the workouts (but that's not to say you can't do the workout without it because you can, and half the class does it that way). There is an issue with the bar as they tend to unlock during the workout which can be unsettling. But I bought two bars to compensate for this, and one stays permanently closed and the other is taped to its fullest length.
The workouts are seriously hard...the easiest in the set is Jump Start Cardio, which only has 2 repetitions of each set so the pace is much slower...a good intro to Amped....Accelerator has reps of 4, is superhard, and makes you sweat buckets...and Throttle has reps of 8....Both the workouts are an hour long, and the first time I did Accelerator I stopped at 11minutes!!!....I will be honest with you here.. If you love advanced Taebo, you WILL love this workout..this workout is not really for people lookng for a basic workout, but if you feel you need a little something extra to mix it up then this is for you......It's bloody hard work....you sweat ridiculous amounts.....your shoulders and arms will burn and beg for forgiveness...your thighs will burn, despite the fact that there are hardly any kicks...you will feel your abs tighten as though you've got a corset on..there are only a few new moves..and you will wonder how a weighted bar can make such a difference. But believe me it does...My lower half and waist went down a whole size in about 6 weeks and now everything is so loose...and that was not my intention.....I was just looking for another Taebo to enjoy...I now incorporate Accelerator and Throttle into my workouts (Get Ripped, Bootcamp, Ultimate, Total, Power Rounds and some old school Taebo) and the series I bought also has Core and LA Live...all painfully hard, but all effective....Don't bother with this workout if you aren't looking to be challenged otherwise you will just be wasting your money...

Page: 1 | 2