Profile for A. Browne > Reviews

Content by A. Browne

A. Browne "bustie-lady" (UK)

Music and Lyrics [DVD] [2007]
Music and Lyrics [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Hugh Grant
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars My heart certainly went POP!!, 31 May 2007
I would pay good money just to see Hugh Grant in the 80s 'Pop' video again. Great little chick flick, keeps you humming, jigging and giggling all the way through.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (PS2)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (PS2)
Offered by Lucianorder
Price: 7.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 21 May 2006
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I love Harry Potter and I love my Playstation, so thought this game would be ideal. I've played the first 3 HP games and was hoping for some serious sore eyes and thumb strain, but was bitterly disappointed by this game.

I'm not the most skilled gamer so long winded, complicated games drive me nuts but even I don't want a game that is as predictable and monotonous as this one.

Gone as the hours of fun exploring Hogwarts and it's grounds and in it's place are simple and easily completed levels. I thought I'd missed something when I realised that I'd completed every task, score 100% on every level and mastered every spell (with the exception of melaphors which I still cannot get any of the characters to persistently cast). Volermort was the easiest villain I've ever beaten; I very nearly blinked and missed it!!

Plus points: The graphics are beautiful, there are no more stupid characters saying the same random phrases every time you walk past (I was particularly amused when Hermoine tells Ron to stop going on about beans!), there is no more sneaking past prefects - something I found a little tedious in some of the previous games.

All in all if we could take all the good game play of the first 3 HP games and combine it with the style and wit of GoF then Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix could be an amazing game, and one that I would happily spend my money on.

Songs About Jane
Songs About Jane
Offered by filmrollen
Price: 2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album, 1 Jun 2004
This review is from: Songs About Jane (Audio CD)
I have to say that i love this album. As a debut album it is fantastic. The fusion of styles work so well giving such a varied sound yet such a strong soul throughout. I have listened to it constantly since i bought it and don't think I will ever tire of it.
Plus, Adam Levine is the most beautiful man on the planet!!!!

Radiohead -- 7 Television Commercials [DVD] [2003]
Radiohead -- 7 Television Commercials [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Colin Greenwood
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this, 29 Dec 2003
I can watch this DVD over and over. Not only does it contain some of Radioheads most beautiful music it has also some of the greatest music videos in the world, ever.
If you are a fan of Radiohead you must buy this. Listen to it, watch it and appreciate the genius of this band.