Profile for M Brown > Reviews

Content by M Brown

M Brown "goldb3rg" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Treasure Hunt for Boys (Seek & Find)
Treasure Hunt for Boys (Seek & Find)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Jun 2014
Apart from the obvious error... 'Color' <----- What is that about!!!!? This book is fantastic. My 6 month old loves the bold colours and once he is ready to learn from the book it will be even more useful.

Very good range of books, love them (apart from the spelling).

Fisher Price Temperature Change Bath Mat (Multi-Coloured)
Fisher Price Temperature Change Bath Mat (Multi-Coloured)
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the heat sensor., 12 Jun 2014
The mat does the job, but ignore the heat sensor.
We knew before we bought it that the sensors are rubbish... We have a dedicated temp sensor that we use in any case.

Dr Browns Travel Caps (Pack of 2)
Dr Browns Travel Caps (Pack of 2)
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars What more do you want., 12 Jun 2014
They are caps. They are not good enough to wear on your head, but for the bottles they do the job they are intended to do.

Manhattan Toy Winkel Colour Burst Teethers
Manhattan Toy Winkel Colour Burst Teethers
Price: 9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Chew Chew, 12 Jun 2014
Boy loves to chew it. He is not at the age to try and rip it apart yet, although I think it will withstand any attempts once he learns to do so.

Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Shampoo and Bodywash 250ml
Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Shampoo and Bodywash 250ml
Offered by All Mall Shop
Price: 5.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but good, 12 Jun 2014
Yes it is expensive, but it is great. It cleans and does not dry the skin like some of those other brands that are pushed in your face.

Buy this, you will love it.

In The Night Garden Iggle Piggle Soft Toy, 15cm
In The Night Garden Iggle Piggle Soft Toy, 15cm
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Iggle Piggle, 12 Jun 2014
oh his name is Iggle Piggle... Son loves him. We sit and watch In the Night Garden with him.
Love it.

Counting Colors: A Seek and Find Book
Counting Colors: A Seek and Find Book
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Jun 2014

Very good range of books, love them (apart from the spelling).

Chatsworth 300g Ant Killer Powder
Chatsworth 300g Ant Killer Powder
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 1.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Kills ants, 12 Jun 2014
and kills them quick! Very pleased with it. Even used outdoors where they seem to party once the sun goes down.. .but not any more!

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE JUMPERS KNEE PATELLA BAND STRAP - Knee Support with 'medical quality silicon pad'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store
Price: 14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item, 12 Jun 2014
I would love to review the item and give my feedback but there was an issue.

The item came, in the correct Knee packaging, however cosmetically the actual product looked nothing like the image...
I tried it a few times and it did not seem right. After looking closely at the label, what I had actually received was the Elbow version of this product!

I have since returned in and ordered again hoping that I get the correct item this time.

As I have to give a rating it will have to be 1 star due to this error.

Blue Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
Blue Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
Offered by Best Deals Uk
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap earphones, not cheap performance., 30 Oct 2013
My wife broke my other ones because she said I was ignoring her too much. They were neutral colour so I gathered she never saw them when I had them in... These are shiny and blue and nice, they also sound good.

She has no excuse now not to see them in my ears. If she rips them out next time then I know she has done it on purpose and I will push her down the stairs again..

Last time I pushed her down the stairs she also walked into a door.. She spent a couple of nights in the Hospital and it was a nice break for both of us. There is a question... why does Amazon Local deals never have stays in Hospitals on offer? I would buy them up in a flash for my wife to stay over a few times a month. Would save me finding reasons to keep pushing her into buses, doors, onto the tube track etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4