Profile for AM > Reviews

AM

Good Feeling
Good Feeling

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 25 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
This is an impressive album, with some great songwriting and wonderful vocals. The Man With The Golden Voice (as a documentary to be aired on 12th October on BBC4 has been titled) is a fitting name for one of the most talented singers/songwriters/musicians I have come across.

I Can Hear Ray and From Now I On are my favourite tracks. I Can Hear Ray is so smooth and relaxing to listen to. Songwriting at its best. From Now On is a powerful song, and I love the melody. I can't stop listening to both!

Long Ago and If I should Fall Behind are my next favourites.

This is a remarkable achievement from a man with raw talent. His voice keeps getting better and he keeps delivering the goods. It is clear that we can look forward to more from Paul in the future. He works hard, and never stops (thankfully!).

I can't wait to hear him sing I Can Hear Ray and From Now On in concert. I will be going to his concert next month.

Well done Paul and THANK YOU!