Profile for MB > Reviews

Content by MB

MB "ltbodey"

CHILDRENS POTTY CHAIR EASY CLEAN KIDS TODDLER TRAINING CHAIR SEAT REMOVABLE LID (PURPLE)
Offered by Megadeals1990

4.0 out of 5 stars Suitable, 26 May 2014
Arrived promptly in good condition. As previously reviewed, the item is suitable for toddlers with longer legs. It is a little on the flimsy side but for, hopefully, no more than a couple of weeks use, just until the child is ready for the 'real deal', we're quite pleased with it.

Supergets® Blackberry Curve 9320 Red Top Flip Case Covers, Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth
Offered by datablender

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 17 Nov 2012
Item arrived as described. Very good condition, quick service. The only problem with it is when you take pictures there's a slight red shadow in the corner, but nothing major.

Splash About Kids Reusable Swim Nappy - THE Happy Nappy - Union Jack Print, Medium, 3-8 Months
Offered by Splash About

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 3 May 2012
Good product but a little on a small size. We had to change to a bigger size ones, however, the exchange was very straight forward and the seller was very prompt in dispatching the next size up. Many thanks.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone Case, 29 Dec 2011
It started off good but over the past month it got stained and little pieces came off and part of the case split, this REALLY annoyed me.If I were you I would take really good care of it because it is quite frail

Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Guitar Bundle (Xbox 360)
Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Guitar Bundle (Xbox 360)
Offered by GAMEFORCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar hero, 29 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I like it a lot. It is a good game and it keeps me happy and occupied when I am bored

Bicycle Clear Playing Cards - Blue
Bicycle Clear Playing Cards - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars bycicle clear deck, 5 Mar 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
If your a bycicle deck collecter then I can understand that you would get these but if your not then dont get them because I ordered a blue clear but then I got a red clear. If your thinking they sound nice there not. They do not fan at all no matter how much you try and they can just about spread. They are not the best at magic but they can be good for games and stuff like that.

If you think there fancy they are but not the best deck I've had.

Kath And Kim - Complete Series 1 (2 Disc Set) [DVD]
Kath And Kim - Complete Series 1 (2 Disc Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gina Riley
Offered by Digizoneuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Something that make you feel good about yourself., 2 July 2005
The funniest show after Little Britain. Fantastic acting from all the cast. It was so cheesy and so realistic. Even though it was a comedy show and very funny too, the characters made me look closer to home and thank God that my family are normal! French and Saunders from Down Under! Loving it.

The Gruffalo
The Gruffalo
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars A children book suitable for grown-ups., 27 Jun 2004
This review is from: The Gruffalo (Paperback)
Although I have a 4 year old who can't go to bed without having a dose of Gruffalo, I actually bought this book for myself, after reading The Snail and The Whale, by the same authors. I was impressed. And we now have the whole collections of Julia Donaldson and Alex Scheffler. I never care much for children books, it used to be my husband's job to entertain our son with books, but with The Gruffalo, I actually read them outloud because I really enjoy reading it again and again. Very clever with a subtle lesson it. Can't wait for their next book.