Profile for Mrs Hayley Walker > Reviews

Mrs Hayley Walker

The Dating Detox
The Dating Detox

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, entertaining and enjoyable, 25 May 2014
This review is from: The Dating Detox (Kindle Edition)
A rom com in a book, easy to read and relate to. Go ahead and download for a good clean enjoyable read

The Cloud Nine Original Iron
The Cloud Nine Original Iron

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought alongside the, 28 July 2013
My husband bought these for my birthday as a surprise,I wanted them my hairdresser uses for curling and they give a great result. I already have gods, these have a temp gauge that you can adjust but I find its not hot enough unless you have almost full heat (200 degrees). It's much harder to do yourself and no instruction book with it. Nevertheless I am getting better and the give a great curl once you master it.

APPLE iPad with Retina display - 4th generation - WiFi - 16 GB - white - NEW iOS 6, 9.7" high resolution Retina display, 5-megapixel iSight camera
Offered by Inception

5.0 out of 5 stars My first iPad and I'm addicted, 28 July 2013
This was bought by my husband as a surprise for my birthday. I only really wanted one as heard great reviews. I don't do much on it the odd game and browse the net, but so far so good , I really love it.

Rocky: The Complete Saga [DVD]
Rocky: The Complete Saga [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sylvester Stallone
Offered by WorldCinema

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality keeps sticking my seven year old is disappointed, 28 July 2013
We knew what we were buying in this box set as its a classic, my husband wanted my son to start getting in to it. We bough used although there was only a couple of pounds difference and wish we hadn't, it's sticking, would send it back but not worth the hassle for the fact we only paid around 6 quid. Just bear this in mind when buying used, buy cheap buy twice it seems.

Love...Under Different Skies: Book 3 in the Love...Series
Love...Under Different Skies: Book 3 in the Love...Series

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 stars as not as funny as the first, 28 July 2013
The first was laugh out loud this was a bit too serious with talk of affairs and divorce. I wanted a light heart read that made me smile which I had in the first book.