Profile for cannon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Emile Henry Flame Tagine Rouge 35cm
Emile Henry Flame Tagine Rouge 35cm
Offered by Fonq stores

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't realise quite how big it was so not ..., 24 Aug 2014
I didn't realise quite how big it was so not overly practical unless entertaining for large numbers. Arrived broken as packaging not sufficient.

Wasgij Destiny 7 - Rock Around the Clock 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Wasgij Destiny 7 - Rock Around the Clock 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Offered by Spartan Software

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
great fun! Highly recommended.

Good Ideas Instant Height Non Slip Outdoor Step (1193) Half Step instantly reduces height of doorsteps. Mobility Aid.
Offered by G.I.F.T.S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
An excellent step for my elderly father. Lightweight, sturdy and safe. Highly recommended.

Triumph Amourette 300 WHP Full Cup Women's Bra Black 38C
Triumph Amourette 300 WHP Full Cup Women's Bra Black 38C

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra ever!, 5 Dec 2013
This is a beautifully made, soft, comfortable bra with underwiring which does not dig in anywhere. Usually underwiring digs in just under my arms causing red patches on my skin but not in this case! It provides good lift and, in my case, irons out the slight asymmetry of my chest! The wide placing of the straps means that they are not on display with low cut dresses. Although a relatively substantial bra, still very pretty and not stodgy-looking. Lovely soft partial padding which is not so thick that it appears false. Retains its shape well when machine washed. I have subsequently bought two more!

Heavy Duty Dog Puppy Whelping Cage Pet Play Pen Run Crate +Plastic Tray.
Heavy Duty Dog Puppy Whelping Cage Pet Play Pen Run Crate +Plastic Tray.

4.0 out of 5 stars whelping cage, 22 Sep 2013
Would be great for a whelping pen as nice and sturdy with high side under door to stop puppies escaping but a bit frustrating as a playpen as puppy needs to be lifted out every time it wants to come out and every time you want it to come out. We have, however, solved this problem by turning the pen upside down so the door opens directly on to the floor. Nicely made, easy to clean. Have had to strap water container to inner side with homemade contraption as lowest bar still too high for our miniature dachshund puppy! If water container left on floor, she kicks it over when playing!

The Original Professional Strength Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion - 8oz For Sensitive Skin : GOOD HEALTH NATURALLY
Offered by detoxpeople

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnesium Minerals Lotion, 16 Sep 2013
I prefer the magnesium flakes which you can put in the bath (or hot tub!) for a relaxing soak. This lotion is a bit time consuming to apply and I haven't honestly got around to it on a daily basis as suggested. Also expensive.

Ultra Thin Slim Smart Leather Cover Sleeve Case With Sleep Mode For Amazon Kindle Paperwhite and Paperwhite 3G (Brown)
Offered by itech-coodio

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle cover, 16 Sep 2013
A smart and practical way to protect and keep the kindle clean. As described in its advert. Reasonably priced compared with other leather kindle cases. A great buy!

Bio-Kult Pack of 120 Capsules
Bio-Kult Pack of 120 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars "Feel great capsules", 16 Sep 2013
Recommended by my personal trainer. In combination with a healthy diet, these capsules sort out a sluggish digestion. I feel much more energised!

Rieker Womens 79963 Boots Black Schwarz (schwarz 01) Size: 39
Rieker Womens 79963 Boots Black Schwarz (schwarz 01) Size: 39

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Boots but..........., 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rieker Womens 79963 Boots (Shoes)
I bought these through Amazon but they were shipped from Germany. As comfortable and warm as the Astrid Rieker boots which I have always worn but the size 6 (39) in this seems a bit smaller than the size 6 (39) in the Astrid. I therefore wanted to return them. To my disgust, I would have to pay around £20-£43 to return them as Reiker wanted me to return them tracked and with insurance to their value of £80. I have had to keep them. Be careful where you order them from!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2014 6:22 PM GMT

Rieker Women's Astrid 79970 Brown Knee High Boot 79970/26 6 UK, 39.5 EU
Rieker Women's Astrid 79970 Brown Knee High Boot 79970/26 6 UK, 39.5 EU
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots Ever!, 16 Sep 2013
I have bought this particular boot several years running because it is so comfortable and warm. I wear it virtually every day from Autumn to Spring. Good grip to bottom and antistress system means I don't get back problems or headaches from wearing them. Have found nothing else comparable in the same reasonable price range.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2013 12:44 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2